Forums » Themes » [SM5][Theme and Songs] DanceDanceRevolution SuperNOVA 3

Hey everyone! This is the official DDR SuperNOVA3 thread.

Simfiles: Dreamland200, hypnoticmarten77, Silverhawke, darkanine, JunkoXXX
Graphics: SoulEdge5000, JunkoXXX, hypnoticmarten77, Dreamland200, riskofsoundingnerdy, Inorizushi, VocaloidFandom
Metrics: Inorizushi, FlameyBoy, hypnoticmarten77

Update (January 17, 2016):
THEME ALPHA RELEASED!
The StepMania 5.0.9 theme has been released! It is in alpha stage so mind the bugs. We will be updating this theme so stay tuned!

Features
•80 songs
•DDR SuperNOVA3 theme for SM 5.0.9
•Announcer, noteskins, and background dancers
•Unlock system
•Expansion pack support
•Easy installation
•Separate launcher with help file (for those non-StepMania veterans)

Download
Get the SM 5.0.9 theme alpha... HERE!

Installation
•This project will have three separate downloads available. A song pack, a theme, and a complete package with everything to make the game feel like a real DDR release.
•To install the complete package, simply download the installer and install the game anywhere. It already has StepMania, the songs, the theme, and more pre-loaded. It's that simple!
•Expansion packs will be available later on after the release. They will install just like SN3 itself.

The SN3 team hopes you enjoy. :P

Last edited: 17 January 2016 6:28pm

I downloaded the .exe from your website. After installing, I get an error: "The program can't start because MSVCR71.dll is missing." I've reinstalled and still nothing.
I downloaded the .exe from your website. After installing, I get an error: "The program can't start because MSVCR71.dll is missing." I've reinstalled and still nothing.
This is a fairly old version of SN3. Simply search that file up on google, download it, and place it in your SN3 installation folder.

Soon the SM5 theme will be released.
The SM 5.0.9 theme has been released! Please check the main post for the link.