Forums » Themes » [SM5][Theme][In Progress] SIGMA -LiGHT of Core-

carluz how much longer until your theme will be released?
carluz how much longer until your theme will be released?
Well it will be a long way to go.But I won't give up.
Learning programming recently.
Welcome,Thememaniaians./来吧,主题狂们。
Contact me!QQ:1030110910/欢迎与我联系,QQ:1030110910
is there like beta or something like that?

Last edited: 12 January 2016 8:19am

i am full keyboard stepmania player. please don't judge me

i am also from czech republic so please forgive me my bad english
is there like beta or something like that?
NO.First one is the official v1.00.
Well it has a long way to go.
can you atleast make make another link to download the blue dasher. the link in the original thread doesnt work anymore

EDIT: sorry i didnt notice you already updated the download link. whoops

Last edited: 10 February 2016 3:06pm

i am full keyboard stepmania player. please don't judge me

i am also from czech republic so please forgive me my bad english
Well.Long time no see.
A completed design has been lying in my hard drive for over a year...well,I'm really busy learning.
And even after a whole year,SILICO and WAIEI 2 hadn't been released,and also LiGHT of Core.
Feeling a little worried about whether I still have enough time to finish this,but I won't forget it__I have said that I will finish it.
Oh,and if at your convenience,you can find me on the chat software "QQ"(popular in China).And make me your acquaintance.
QQ num:1030110910
EDITED-2017-6-10-------3 YEARS LATER,YES,IT FINALLY COMES...
I let you wait for a long time,but now it is restarted.And renamed.
TODAY it's in progress again.A quick update.

I’ve thought a lot these years.What kind of feeling am I wanting?so it rebirthed,with new ideas.
————————————-LiGHT -Core Genesis-——————————————
"I'll open the gate of new Generation..."
NEW LOGO HERE:
LiGHT's NEW LOGO | Carluz [pixiv] https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63316785

Functions list:
All these functions will be included in this theme's new upgraded "Disa System".

1.This system support a custom "Title image system",which auto loads the file named as "title.xxx" in song's folder.
Example:put it like this:"X:\StepMania 5\Songs\Hatsune Miku Project Beats 01\Kagamine Rin-Iroha uta\title.png"
Then it can be loaded.And if you set "Use Title Image" on in Disa System Options,you can see it when you select music.

And it also has a fallback title image system.
Example:First we have a song's stepfile like this."X:\StepMania 5\Songs\2nd pack\Kagamine Rin-Iroha uta\iroha uta.ssc"
Then look at "iroha uta.ssc",remove that ".ssc"or ".sm"
We get "iroha uta",so put a image named as "iroha utatitle.png" here:"X:\StepMania 5\Themes\(This theme's name)\Fallbacks\Hatsune Miku Project Beats 01\"
It should be:
Stepmania 5\Themes\(This theme's name)\Fallbacks\(song group name)\(song stepfile name+title.png)

This is a good new to all vocaloid song packs,as they can use title image like Hatsune Miku Project Diva Arcade®.Hmmm…

2.Song Analysis+ Heptagon GrooveRadar
Full Song Info

3.Multi-Music Wheel.
You can select one of them.
4.Song Play analyzing system.
5.Custom Scoring System
6.Character&Shop &Campaign system
earn Disa Points and buy gameframes,special functions!
7.Strengthened Single Player Mode System
Cannot find a friend to play with?Then this system is for you!All(and more) advanced functions will be customized in single player mode!
8.Extra Stage system.

Please contact me at qq:1030110910.

A quick UPDATE ! I'm back!
EDITED-2017-6-10-------3 YEARS LATER,YES,IT FINALLY COMES...
I let you wait for a long time,but now it is restarted.And renamed.
TODAY it's in progress again.A quick update.

I’ve thought a lot these years.What kind of feeling am I wanting?so it rebirthed,with new ideas.
————————————-LiGHT -Core Genesis-——————————————
"I'll open the gate of new Generation..."
NEW LOGO HERE:
LiGHT's NEW LOGO | Carluz [pixiv] https://www.pixiv.net/member_illust.php?mode=medium&illust_id=63316785

Functions list:
All these functions will be included in this theme's new upgraded "Disa System".

1.This system support a custom "Title image system",which auto loads the file named as "title.xxx" in song's folder.
Example:put it like this:"X:\StepMania 5\Songs\Hatsune Miku Project Beats 01\Kagamine Rin-Iroha uta\title.png"
Then it can be loaded.And if you set "Use Title Image" on in Disa System Options,you can see it when you select music.

And it also has a fallback title image system.
Example:First we have a song's stepfile like this."X:\StepMania 5\Songs\2nd pack\Kagamine Rin-Iroha uta\iroha uta.ssc"
Then look at "iroha uta.ssc",remove that ".ssc"or ".sm"
We get "iroha uta",so put a image named as "iroha utatitle.png" here:"X:\StepMania 5\Themes\(This theme's name)\Fallbacks\Hatsune Miku Project Beats 01\"
It should be:
Stepmania 5\Themes\(This theme's name)\Fallbacks\(song group name)\(song stepfile name+title.png)

This is a good new to all vocaloid song packs,as they can use title image like Hatsune Miku Project Diva Arcade®.Hmmm…

2.Song Analysis+ Heptagon GrooveRadar
Full Song Info

3.Multi-Music Wheel.
You can select one of them.
4.Song Play analyzing system.
5.Custom Scoring System
6.Character&Shop &Campaign system
earn Disa Points and buy gameframes,special functions!
7.Strengthened Single Player Mode System
Cannot find a friend to play with?Then this system is for you!All(and more) advanced functions will be customized in single player mode!
8.Extra Stage system.

Please contact me at qq:1030110910.

A quick UPDATE ! I'm back!

Amazing!! :3 I tested the old version, I would like to help you test this new version.