Forums » Themes » [SM5][Theme] Consensual

"Show Inactive Pane" actually defaults to false because of the width problem. Maybe I should make it default to true.
< cybik> til Kyzentun fixes bugs for breakfast
--
< maxvg1> shakesoda: then why do i still play lol
<@shakesoda> because you're an ITG player. And thus, a masochist
--
<@shakesoda> Kyzentun: I think you might need to put down the meshes for a bit
"Show Inactive Pane" actually defaults to false because of the width problem. Maybe I should make it default to true.
When I first forked your theme for personal use (None of my edits need to go into upstream and are for personal tastes.) it defaulted to this.

Currently it defaults to this.

In the second image, having the songwheel take up 2/3s of the screen looks unbalanced and is pretty jarring on first run. Especially if someone is coming from Simply Love or the like.

Just something I noticed after updating and wiping my settings clean.
I added the wheel layout options on December 10th, so the layout stuff probably didn't exist when you first made your fork. My thought at the time was that it didn't make sense to leave space open for the second player when there was only one player joined. It's one of those things that makes more sense for people who don't have widescreen, and need as much space for the title as possible.
--
--
I just downloaded this theme and I love the "favorites" feature. It's the main reason I use this theme, but for some reason it won't save my favorites once I quit the game. Once I reload the game, all my favorites are gone. Is there some way to save them?
Did you make a profile for it to save everything in? You'll have to use the SM Conf (aka, the service options screen) to make a profile before it can actually save anything you do. Also, if you don't see the "Saving Profiles" screen during normal play, post exactly what you do when playing normally, so I can make sure profiles get saved for that.
--
--
So yeah, at first I didn't have a profile, then when I decided to try making a profile, I would favorite a song, then quit the game to see if it would save. It turns out that the game only saves after finishing a song (at least that's the only way I've seen the profile save). So once I had a profile made, favorited a song, then played through a song, then it saved. I wish it would auto save after favoriting a song, but at least now I know how it works.
i just noticed that one of my songs are not present in the theme. "tropical april" from ace's picks-fun stuff to be exact. i remember not finding one more song but i dont remember which song it was sonce i didnt care much then. can you explain whats going on
i am full keyboard stepmania player. please don't judge me

i am also from czech republic so please forgive me my bad english
Tropical April shows up just fine for me. Is it in a folder that has UTF8 in the name? What game mode are you in? Did you accidentally censor it with the menu?
--
--