Forums » Themes » [SM5][Theme] Consensual

I kust wanted to write the current nps on the gameplay screen not a graph lile the one showing health on the evaluation screen. Something like this
NPS:12
Also what about the boom sound effect from default theme
i am full keyboard stepmania player. please don't judge me

i am also from czech republic so please forgive me my bad english
I kust wanted to write the current nps on the gameplay screen not a graph lile the one showing health on the evaluation screen. Something like this
NPS:12
Also what about the boom sound effect from default theme

I don't know what boom sound effect you're talking about. I tend to not put sound effects on every action in my theme because they irritate me.
< cybik> til Kyzentun fixes bugs for breakfast
--
< maxvg1> shakesoda: then why do i still play lol
<@shakesoda> because you're an ITG player. And thus, a masochist
--
<@shakesoda> Kyzentun: I think you might need to put down the meshes for a bit
The boom souns effect when I press enter on the DEFAULT theme is not there anymore since I installed consensual

If sounds in other themes have disappeared, you probably toggled the "Mute Actions" preference. Hold F3 and press A to toggle it back.
--
--
A question, is there any way to provide an option to shrink the width of the song select screen? It's huge when full screened and distracting.
I'm using the version from the following commit: 0b8da04

Last edited: 24 January 2016 7:50pm

I'm not sure I understand exactly what you're asking for. The music wheel is the thing that has all the song titles on it. The focus element is the thing in the center of the music wheel that shows the bg/jacket and other info about the song.
You can change the height of the focus element by double or quadruple tapping Select, to collapse it. You can press Select once to bring up the menu and adjust the wheel layout in minor ways. At the moment, all you can do is control which side of the screen the wheel is on, and whether it makes space for the info pane for the other player. When I have more time I can add some options for controlling the width of the wheel.

I designed it to use as much width for the wheel as possible to accommodate long song titles like this:

If the music wheel is narrower, then titles like that are going to get cut off. I suppose if it's cut off by the user's choice, it's okay.
--
--
Ah. I somehow turned off the "Show inactive pane" setting somewhere along the way. Re-enabling it made the song wheel look normal again.