Forums » Themes » [SM5][Theme] Consensual

I'v got this in my log and can't make the theme work.

Using this build Stepmania 5 859 2014-11-27_12-49-41

Error :

/////////////////////////////////////////
00:05.643: WARNING: Lua runtime error: /Themes/consensual/BGAnimations/ScreenConfetti overlay.lua:81: attempt to call global 'set_confetti_side' (a nil value)
00:05.643: WARNING: /Themes/consensual/BGAnimations/ScreenConfetti overlay.lua:81: update_confetti_active(still_active = (null),combo_only = (null),(*temporary) = (null),(*temporary) = full,(*temporary) = attempt to call global 'set_confetti_side' (a nil value))
00:05.643: WARNING: /Themes/consensual/BGAnimations/ScreenConfetti overlay.lua:104: activate_confetti(level = day,value = (null),side = (null))
00:05.643: WARNING: /Themes/consensual/Scripts/01 misc.lua:307: aprf_check(month = 11,day = 4)
00:05.643: WARNING: /Themes/consensual/BGAnimations/ScreenInitialMenu overlay.lua:7: main(reset_start = 5.6050000190735,reset_end = 5.643000125885)
/////////////////////////////////////////

Thanks in advanced for any help.
Lanord

Last edited: 4 December 2014 5:42pm

I forgot to add a file, and I'm not in a position to push my latest commits right now. Put this file in Scripts/ so you have "Scripts/01 confetti_config.lua".
< cybik> til Kyzentun fixes bugs for breakfast
--
< maxvg1> shakesoda: then why do i still play lol
<@shakesoda> because you're an ITG player. And thus, a masochist
--
<@shakesoda> Kyzentun: I think you might need to put down the meshes for a bit
The "... I hate you. Press f to clear IgnoredDialogs and report problems so they can be fixed." message is for the people that were dicks about error reporting and just wanted problems to not be reported, instead of fixing them.
You shouldn't see any errors reported if you're on a recent nightly build (#871 has the fix for screen width coming up odd in 1920x1080), so allowing errors to be reported shouldn't be a problem. (and I actually fix stuff, unlike some themers)
I'll put together a new release post when the next version of Stepmania is released, possibly with a guide to the various features.
--
--
I decided to try this theme, installed it, and I get this error:
http://imageshack.com/a/img901/724/5uOr54.jpg
Yeah, wait until Saturday, when we release 5.0.5. I use practically everything that was added after beta 4. If you can build from source you'll be fine, but there are a couple things I added in after the bot that makes nightly builds broke, so it's kinda unusable until Saturday.
--
--
Updated the first post with a bit of a story.
I took out all the screenshots because they're outdated.
--
--
Hey there I really enjoy how functional your theme is and how much information is displayed. The only qualm I have at the moment with it is the letter grade graphics are missing. Did I miss these with the download or is there any way I can add my own so as not to bother you? I love what you are going for here! Thanks!
Thanks for the input.
I left out letter grade graphics because I don't see much need for them and haven't wanted to spend time deciding on a place to show them and stuff.
I suppose I could make it shove the percentage to the side if the letter grade is enabled. I'll do it some time after I finish other stuff I have in progress for Stepmania in general, like making the font system more forgiving of mistakes and autosave in edit mode.
--
--