Forums » Themes » [SM5][Theme] Consensual

First off, this theme is amazing, especially in how much functionality it provides. I read a thread a while back on it being included with SM5 to introduce all the features you can do in SM5 and I would definitely vote yes for that.

I did find some interesting, uhh... I'm not exactly sure how to word this, but, visual issues per say? Please view the video below. Note the misses that I never got. Played the song twice to make sure it wasn't me, as I was tired at the time lol. 1:07 is where I am talking about.

4 panel and 5 panel player simfile artist.
Turn the toasty level up to 16 and you'll understand.
< cybik> til Kyzentun fixes bugs for breakfast
--
< maxvg1> shakesoda: then why do i still play lol
<@shakesoda> because you're an ITG player. And thus, a masochist
--
<@shakesoda> Kyzentun: I think you might need to put down the meshes for a bit
Ohhh, lol.

I think I am going to play with this a bit more. Thanks for this. =)

Last edited: 21 August 2016 6:00pm

4 panel and 5 panel player simfile artist.
Hello!

I've dug around and failed miserably at finding somewhere to download the mod. The github page seems to be down/private, and I can't find any other place, or any reason why this might be the case. Has anything happened, or am I just blind?
< cybik> til Kyzentun fixes bugs for breakfast
--
< maxvg1> shakesoda: then why do i still play lol
<@shakesoda> because you're an ITG player. And thus, a masochist
--
<@shakesoda> Kyzentun: I think you might need to put down the meshes for a bit
Anyone wanting to download this theme should refer to this github link [the one in the post is broke]: https://github.com/AratnitY/consensual
Anyone wanting to download this theme should refer to this github link [the one in the post is broke]: https://github.com/AratnitY/consensual
Yeah I guess this works. It's no-longer getting updated though and wasn't updated to what Kyzenten had before the theme vanished from their github. But if it works, go ahead.
Any chance of this theme making a combat for those just getting into the game?