Forums » Themes » [SM5][Theme] Consensual

I already did that one, thinking it was wafles 3. This explains why the holds were transparent in my conversion and not the original.
http://kyzentun.tejat.net/random_junk/wafles_3.zip
< cybik> til Kyzentun fixes bugs for breakfast
--
< maxvg1> shakesoda: then why do i still play lol
<@shakesoda> because you're an ITG player. And thus, a masochist
--
<@shakesoda> Kyzentun: I think you might need to put down the meshes for a bit
I'm new to the forum, so hopefully this is the right place to post this question about Consensual--please let me know if not.

I've been using the heart rate mode of calorie counting, but it seems wildly off. It'll tell me I've burned 50 calories on a 1min 30sec song that's not too challenging. If I put the same heart rate numbers into an online calculator, it says I've burned like 12 calories.

I've been trying to troubleshoot on my end, but I can't find anything out of place. My profile's set up and nothing's out of the ordinary. I didn't put in a value for VO2MAX, so it's set to zero. I count my pulse for 10 seconds, like it says, and put that value in; it's usually between 20 and 30.

Any idea why this might be happening? Thanks in advance!

Last edited: 15 May 2016 6:50pm

This online calculator is the one I took all the formulas from.
This is the function where I implemented the formulas.
It's possible that I screwed up when implementing the formulas. I'll have to try it out and compare what I get with V02Max set to without.
--
--
Hmm, that's the same one I was using to compare the numbers, and it was pretty off. I'll try to do some digging when I get home.
It's possible that I screwed up when implementing the formulas. I'll have to try it out and compare what I get with V02Max set to without.

hey dude thanks for the theme but i have a problem. all game is turning black and cant figured out how to solve this. can you help me? im new in this game. usully play osumania ^^

Last edited: 28 May 2016 10:54am

There's supposed to be a screen that tells you to grab this version: https://github.com/kyzentun/consensual/archive/for_sm_5_0.zip

The current master branch of Consensual only works on StepMania 5.1.-3 (the next version).
--
--

hey dude thanks for the theme but i have a problem. all game is turning black and cant figured out how to solve this. can you help me? im new in this game. usully play osumania ^^

thanks it works ^^
http://imgur.com/vB3nT26
Is that histogram an actual feature available in consensual or something you made just for testing? I've actually been wanting something like that for a while.

Last edited: 12 June 2016 8:07pm