Forums » Themes » Need custom theme will PAY $$$

Hello,

I am working with some music composers from YouTube/SoundCloud and am currently working on making my own style of a DDR/ITG Arcade machine, my local arcade is gonna be the start of testing and to see if people is interested and then me and my friend who is the owner will be taking it from there.

I need a custom theme, I'll be willing to pay depending on if it will be used for the Arcade Machine/Cabinet.

I need to know

How long it will take for a mockup/title screen of what the game will look like.
How long for the theme to be completed if I like what I see
How much do you want? (I'm not making an arcade machine to be all over america in every arcade...... yet.) so please don't ask for a ridiculous amount of money.

List of things needed for the theme.

Purple Color Scheme
Unique song wheel
Percentage Scoring
DDR Grading system (AAAA for all Marvelous AAA for all perfect etc.)
(Will continue to add stuff to the list or with theme maker in private)

The title of the game is still being discussed, for now it'll just be called "Freak It Out" or FIO (Fie-Oh) for short.

Any questions please feel free to ask, any mockups I think should be private messaged to me.

Thank You

FreakItOutBeta@gmail.com

Last edited: 3 May 2014 12:12pm

A customized theme is a huge work(codes+graphics+musics+etc).And it's better to find a powerful theming group(like ssc,XD).

Of course,you can buy a completed theme and ask its owner to make some simple changes,too.It might be easier than make a new one(also faster).

Look for custom theme≈Look for GUI design(even harder).So it might be a little expensive.Wish you can found one soon~.
Welcome,Thememaniaians./来吧,主题狂们。
Contact me!QQ:1030110910/欢迎与我联系,QQ:1030110910
Yeah, making a theme is an enormous amount of work and takes months worth of time. You'd have to be offering a lot of $$$$ for it to be worth the time and effort.
What Mad Matt said. The theme I'm working on isn't even an original concept (I'm porting a SM3.95 theme to run on SM5) and I've been working on it for nearly a year now.

Last edited: 4 May 2014 2:02pm

I would work with you, but the theme coding work I do is too bleeding edge for anyone using a stable release to keep up with. Also, I don't do art or sound.
< cybik> til Kyzentun fixes bugs for breakfast
--
< maxvg1> shakesoda: then why do i still play lol
<@shakesoda> because you're an ITG player. And thus, a masochist
--
<@shakesoda> Kyzentun: I think you might need to put down the meshes for a bit