Forums » Themes » [StepMania 3.9] "Recreation" of DDR SuperNOVA2

Rosa is still working on this theme and is not ready to release it yet.
download link?

I will release a beta when I have reached a good point before working on the final theme. I'm working on getting the ScrennSelectMusic out of the way first, then I'll start working on the other modes.

It's been really long since I posted, that's because my Junior year at school is a complete hell! Anyways, I haven't had any time to work on the theme, but I hope I'll make some new progress.

For now, I'll post a screenshot of the updated results screen.
progress

More updates to come.
-Doctor Rosa
Hi Rosa, I'm excited with your work, I can't wait 'til you release a version so I can play with it.

I'm really into Select Mode (Beginner, Standard, Nonstop and Challenge), and to the Character Selection screens.

I'm really, really excited. Is there anything I can help you with?

Actually, I'm working on a custom arcade machine, and I wanna make it the most nearly possible to the real DDRSN2 arcades, so I'm using only the songs that USA machine has, courses, etc. + another songs that I want them from DDR Extreme and DDR6th.

Last edited: 20 December 2015 1:17pm

I'm also recreating the sn2 theme on sm5 you can see the progress here https://zenius-i-vanisher.com/v5.2/thread?threadid=7548 right now im just trying to make the header/footer appear and trying to fix the wheel alil so it can be more like it