Forums » Themes » New theme suggestion 1

Can you make a theme that has evaulation (judgement/combo graphics) options to change the evaulation style and is compatable with StepMania 5 beta 3? I know holidia did it for the DDR 1st ReMIX theme in earlier versions. You should also make the font for the music selection 2070-Polyester.
Also, Put the evaulation options in the music options.
Its not a bug its a FEATURE!
Can you make a theme that has evaulation (judgement/combo graphics) options to change the evaulation style
Simply Love allows users to pick from multiple judgment graphics, if that's what you're after.

I believe that at least one of the themes produced by Ov3rhell3xoduz also supports this, as the author asked me if he could borrow the relevant code out of Simply Love. I'm not sure which one(s), though. You can try downloading them here: http://ov3rhell3xoduz.es.tl/SM5_ReleasedThemes.htm

compatable with StepMania 5 beta 3
As noted in the release thread, Simply Love only works with StepMania 5.0.7 or newer.

Last edited: 1 June 2015 1:06am

Can you make a theme that has evaulation (judgement/combo graphics) options to change the evaulation style
Simply Love allows users to pick from multiple judgment graphics, if that's what you're after.

I believe that at least one of the themes produced by Ov3rhell3xoduz also supports this, as the author asked me if he could borrow the relevant code out of Simply Love. I'm not sure which one(s), though. You can try downloading them here: http://ov3rhell3xoduz.es.tl/SM5_ReleasedThemes.htm

compatable with StepMania 5 beta 3
As noted in the release thread, Simply Love only works with StepMania 5.0.7 or newer.

I was actually saying about a NEW theme.
See what holidia did here?
I was actually saying about a NEW theme.
I'm not sure I understand what you mean. Simply Love for SM5 is newer than the theme in that video you posted. All of Ov3rhell3xoduz's are also newer.
Well, I am working on an Orange theme for StepMania 4, Called "Cleanrosoft". Some elements are still taken from the default theme.
All of Ov3rhell3xoduz's are also newer.
I heard about a theme for Beta 3 that uses custom judgements.