Forums » Themes » [SM5][Theme] TrotMania III

I feel obligated to share it with you because there's an SM5 theme involved. If you don't like MLP, you can just look at it as a dark blue/purple ravey theme with occasional horse motifs.

Download (1.6 / SM 5.0.12) (Click the Theme link under the TM3 section)
There's a song pack this goes with too

Last edited: 9 December 2016 8:00pm

1.0.2 of the theme is out.

Among other things, it fixes a few coding errors and has some fit/finish tweaks (for instance, the glyphs on the help display now actually use the arrows from the TM3 noteskin because that makes complete sense)

Last edited: 13 May 2015 2:36pm

The neverending struggle. The theme looks AMAZING and I would love to make it my main theme, it's just the mlp stuff turns me away. Either way amazing job man!
COOL THEME
Back with Version 1.5: among the minor changes I did are

- A new burnt orange/grey/reddish-purple child theme (the update for the pack it goes with, Dawnfall, is themed around this guy plus we've spent all this time at night, so it's now morning)
- Folder jackets finally render useful things when you're outside of Group sort (i.e. giant letters or labels of folder names)
- Themed lifebar design for nonstop mode
- A secret when the Dawnfall version is used with certain simfiles that have been viral among a specific fandom lately.
- Other minor changes (i.e. art, evaluation backgrounds)

Last edited: 21 May 2016 9:01am

I uploaded a sort of quality-of-life-type update to the theme today, Version 1.6

It also (finally) implements Battle/Rave mode, for those who are interested.