Forums » Themes » [SM5][WIP Theme] SMMAX 5

The name is blatantly temporary, but you catch the drift. The final name is probably going to be something generic and not as long (i.e. Default39 or "SMClassic" or "SMMAX-5"). Some of the graphics and assets are lifted right out of 3.9, but some have been recreated for a higher quality appearance and widescreen optimization.

There will be a few other additions and flourishes here and there, but I am aiming to make it as similar to the original as possible.

GitHub source code and download

you can also get SM5 versions of the 3.9 noteskins and other stuff here

Last edited: 30 August 2018 10:38pm

Frankly some of these new graphics are really bad. I hope most of this is temporary.

Then again, I never was a big fan of SMMAX.
An update

We have some ScreenGameplay progress, now with lifebar frame and improvements to the lower score readouts.

StageDisplay is also set up on both gameplay and song selection. I got the scrollbar in too, but I have to reposition it (so ignore the screenshot with the white box, its old)
I know shakesoda was working on a port/convert of 3.9 to 5 at one point. I dunno how much progress was made but, still... I would love to see the 3.9 version in 5. Give less reasons for 3.95 players to not switch over to 5... They really need to move on...

~ SpoOkyMagician
"You don't have to understand me; I'm just there!" ~ SpoOkyMagician
I NEED THIS IN MY THEMES FOLDER
I rarely post themes publicly before I release them, but today I made an exception, because I'm turning this into a collaboration.

https://github.com/ListenerJubatus/SM-ThreePointNine
I need some help on SM 5 here
Yes, this is still alive.

In fact, I actually committed an update just now.