Forums » Themes » Good Groove Radar theme?

I have DDR X2 for Stepmania 5 but there are a few bugs in it that are very bothersome. I wanted to know if there are any non- buggy themes that have groove radars and the difficulty. I would prefer a DDR based theme that uses banners instead of jackets, like DDR X for example. If there is any theme that you think I might like, please respond
Thanks.

Check me out on SMO!
hmmmm...You want a theme that has banner-musicwheel?I never used a DDR Styled theme,so I can only give some suggestion:
1.Default Extend
this one can display banner on its music wheel.And a nice groove radar.It has a few bugs,though.

2.waiei
It displays jackets on wheel as default setting.If there is no jacket,it displays banner.But you can set it in options.Also has a nice groove radar.And--no bugs always.

Almost every stepmania5 theme I know use jacket wheel now.It hard to find a DDR Styled theme for stepmania5.

Welcome,Thememaniaians./来吧,主题狂们。
Contact me!QQ:1030110910/欢迎与我联系,QQ:1030110910
I just remembered about this thread, and i saw your reply. I installed both. Waiei is more complete, and has everything I wanted. Its not DDR themed, but that doesn't matter much. Thanks a lot!

Check me out on SMO!
Logo:
can you please stop

Work in Progress