Forums » Themes » [SM5][Theme] DRAGON NEST THEME v1.2 version (UPDATED on 2014-07-26)

Curious, did you import the models somehow or are you relying on screenshots?

No, neither. I haven't imported the models or relied the models on screenshots from the Dragon Nest that game either. These photo source were from the older game screenshot in the game on Dragon Nest, and under its contribution for PhotoShop.

Last edited: 8 February 2014 1:22am

UPDATE:
Improved for the Screen Demonstration.

Just a little like for waiei theme.
13/2/2014 UPDATE:
Add the scroller bar in ScreenSelectMusic and Made several photo cards in SelectStyle on Techno Mode at stepmania 5 beta-2a version.

UPDATE:
1. Fixed the Gameplay Header will blend it when Center1Player() function was on.
2. Update for the Gameplay style:
You can entrance for these styles for PopN, dance, pump, KB7, Beat and Techno mode.
Dance:

Pump:

Techno:

KB7:

Beat:

PopN:

3. Add some chars in the game.
I'm also thanks for the user "The_Ov3rHell_3Xoduz" for offering the PopN noteskins.

Last edited: 21 February 2014 12:34am

From here I can compare part of any other stepmania 5 theme for creation about the game:

Last edited: 21 February 2014 12:10am

ah, nobody remembers Optical
I've added for a warning slogan in ScreenSelectPlayMode and ScreenSelectMusic due to it will cause for program crash when either one player was enabled, another side player activate for its current game in 5 KEYS or 7 KEYS or PopN-5 mode.

UPDATE:
Fixed the ScreenDemonstration for loading banner or jacket error for not even numbers.