Forums » Themes » [SM5][Theme] SIGMA -The Blue Dasher-

I found this lag in the game while playing a keyboard chart.
I found this lag in the game while playing a keyboard chart.
That may caused by computer's small delay.
In ScreenGameplay there are a lot of commands repeating themselves fast(like those flash light,60 times per second).So even a small delay may cause this.
If you disabled the "USE FLASHY LIGHTS" in Disa System and this still happen,It must be a bug,please tell me and I'll find out what caused it.Then I should be careful to not make the same mistake next time.
Welcome,Thememaniaians./来吧,主题狂们。
Contact me!QQ:1030110910/欢迎与我联系,QQ:1030110910
In ScreenGameplay there are a lot of commands repeating themselves fast(like those flash light,60 times per second).

ActorFrame:SetUpdateFunction
ActorFrame:SetDrawFunction
Hey quick question, can I post some gameplay footage on my YT account (If you're ok with that), Cause this is some amazing and impressive stuff. If not, then I understand.
Hey quick question, can I post some gameplay footage on my YT account (If you're ok with that), Cause this is some amazing and impressive stuff. If not, then I understand.
Yes,you can~Oh,and if you do that,don't forget to write theme's name in video description.

In ScreenGameplay there are a lot of commands repeating themselves fast(like those flash light,60 times per second).

ActorFrame:SetUpdateFunction
ActorFrame:SetDrawFunction

Thanks,I almost forgot that~I'll use it in next theme.

Last edited: 26 July 2014 10:10pm

Welcome,Thememaniaians./来吧,主题狂们。
Contact me!QQ:1030110910/欢迎与我联系,QQ:1030110910
When I used the theme, this is what it looked like:
SIGMA -The Blue Dasher- Visual Bug (imgur album)
I have had this theme work normally before, so I don't know why the theme looks like this.
The theme isn't being loaded, so you're seeing the _fallback theme. Check to see if you've nested it too deeply or something. That's what usually happens.

Themes should be installed like this: link to diagram

Last edited: 20 September 2014 1:29pm

nvm, found the problem:

I put the folder containing the theme, noteskin, and readme in the themes folder, rather than the theme.