Forums » StepMania Releases » Help with endless mode

Just updated to the newest version....
I play endless mode for workout sessions and in old versions was able to skip the songs that were too easy/hard and endless mode would continue on....
In the newest version, when i skip a song it goes to the scoring screen. Am i missing some option to turn that behavior off in the options section or the preferences file?

Bonus question, is there a way to make an endless course that has only level 12s and 13s from all of my song packs? I am very bad a scripting but will definatly learn to try and make this possible....
try f3-9
Try Drunken Shame. Then you don't even have to worry about going through pointless menus just to get into endless mode. ;)
(it's a joke theme, but it sort of can do the "only 12s and 13s" part if your score falls within the 90-98% range and they have the same NPS rating)

Some day, I'll get around to finishing workout mode for Consensual.
< cybik> til Kyzentun fixes bugs for breakfast
--
< maxvg1> shakesoda: then why do i still play lol
<@shakesoda> because you're an ITG player. And thus, a masochist
--
<@shakesoda> Kyzentun: I think you might need to put down the meshes for a bit
try f3-9
Didnt work for wither problem... though i found that f5 changes JP titles to ENG is they have them.... thought that was pretty cool....

@Kyzentun: I will give it a try.... but it sounds like if i dont get 90% on a 12 it will drop to an 11 right? Not what Im looking for....

Did they remove the ability to keep going on endless when you skip a song? It was there in the last version....

Last edited: 4 March 2015 10:17am

I changed the endless mode behavior because it was impossible to exit and get results the way it was before.
< cybik> til Kyzentun fixes bugs for breakfast
--
< maxvg1> shakesoda: then why do i still play lol
<@shakesoda> because you're an ITG player. And thus, a masochist
--
<@shakesoda> Kyzentun: I think you might need to put down the meshes for a bit
try f3-9
Didnt work for wither problem... though i found that f5 changes JP titles to ENG is they have them.... thought that was pretty cool....

@Kyzentun: I will give it a try.... but it sounds like if i dont get 90% on a 12 it will drop to an 11 right? Not what Im looking for....

Did they remove the ability to keep going on endless when you skip a song? It was there in the last version....

I meant hold F3 and press 9
Ill give that a try tomorrow... just finished with my workout for today....
Didnt work...

I tried it both at the select screen and once i started playing.

F3 brought up the menu and the 9 key said something about send noted ended but pressing the key made no visible change....