Forums » StepMania Releases » Stepmania 4 CVS Noteskin SM5 Version

You Should Making Stepmania 4 CVS Noteskin Stepmania 5 Version
Stepmania 4 CVS NoteSkin SM5 Version Making
that noteskin was really mushy and difficult to play with... but it'd be easy to port.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/stepmania/files/stepmania/2008-01-03%20Intermediate/
You Should Making Stepmania 4 CVS Noteskin Stepmania 5 Beta 2a Version Please
Oh wow this guy just never learn eh? (✖╭╮✖)
FYI, extract it out of the build he linked, and it still works on the current version with no modification aside from the name
Nobody responded this anymore if I send something here but just telling you that,
I've downloaded the older SM4_CVS as the Topitoomay (CANNED, unknown date by admin: Spamming, Stealing & Copyright infringement) gave the link to SourceForge. I took the source code there just as refference.
There I renamed some part of the asset by addition with *_4_CVS which consist of Noteskins, Themes, and sample courses even thought they are not necessary.
I do this to put it to SM5 just like that to keep the history like they do maintaining that Borobudur very well.
It doesn't need any modification to the script except the refferers must by goes to that new name (e.g: if you renamed it to
default_4_CVS
, then the
metrics.ini
and
*.lua
files on the fallback variables must be set to
default_4_CVS

Now it's time of prime for you the asset creator (Noteskinners (now is Newskinners), Themers, etc.) to do porting for SM5.1 Newskin, new theme, etc.
Anyone intrested? it's optional, no begging. thx for intrested, also thx for not intrested because it's sorta... outdated, maybe?

Last edited: 13 March 2016 3:00am

The Founder of Perkedel Corporation
I'm Sorry Guys! I have create my new account Because I have canned for Spamming! I apologize for Spamming!

Last edited: 30 July 2016 11:56am