Forums » Songs » SeventH-HeaveN simfile

I made this simfile for sasakure.UK's song featuring Hatsune Miku. Please don't get it confused with the anime op, TV show or mmorpg under the same name.

The old version is still up, but the link will not be provided unless requested.

Here is v1.1

http://www.mediafire.com/download/yhy7pv7xt2x28be/%5BJeaneMaggie%5D+SeventH-HeaveN.zip

Last edited: 30 March 2016 9:14pm

I made this simfile for sasakure.UK's song featuring Hatsune Miku. Please don't get it confused with the anime op, TV show or mmorpg under the same name.

The old version is still up, but the link will not be provided unless requested.

Here is v1.1

http://www.mediafire.com/download/yhy7pv7xt2x28be/%5BJeaneMaggie%5D+SeventH-HeaveN.zip

Hello!
This is (at first glance) the revised version I would use in my video game step pack. But before I proceed (I still got a long way to go), I want you to test this first and check if everything is okay and if you're also OK with the changes made. I LOVE the song, btw

Last edited: 5 April 2016 6:54am

BOING!
Hello!
This is (at first glance) the revised version I would use in my video game step pack. But before I proceed (I still got a long way to go), I want you to test this first and check if everything is okay and if you're also OK with the changes made. I LOVE the song, btw

Thanks! I really like the changes. I only revised one thing, the cd title. Everything else remains unchanged. The cdt now looks like this:

And I also made you your very own cd title. It's the least I can do as a thanks.

Here is the sim with the new and improved cdtitle.
Hello!

Thanks! I really like the changes. I only revised one thing, the cd title. Everything else remains unchanged. The cdt now looks like this:

And I also made you your very own cd title. It's the least I can do as a thanks.

Here is the sim with the new and improved cdtitle.

OMG! I LOVE that title! Thank you so much!
BOING!