Forums » Songs » Request for single song / simfile

I want Sweet (Frieza Remix) Back! From Originals -Frieza- with their animated backgrounds!

I want it soo bad!
Hey!

I'm so sorry if this message appears to be in wrong place, but I can't find this one particular song that is stuck in my head.

I haven't play Stepmania for years now so I can't remember the artist or the song name. All I can remember that the song is Korean, artist is male, it has black cartoon cat on the background with cartoon moon I think and it has something to do with the word "double". I know this must be difficult, but I'm asking you for help, because I've searched it for weeks now and I'm desperate.

Oh yeah. I re-installed the whole game so I could play also this song, but I need to find it first.

Thank you so much!
I'm looking for some variant of the song "Shuumatsu no Fractal" by Faylan, the opening for Grisaia no Kajitsu.

There's the Game soundtrack, the game's opening version, and the full version (third one I cannot find on YouTube, but I have a copy of the mp3, regardless)
Im looking for, Disconnected Disaster, here...

Last edited: 10 November 2014 6:15pm

ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
Im also looking for Xepher full version...
ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ flex your dongers ᕙ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ᕗ
Hmm, I think I have the right version for you, Pavelow. It's from Stepmix 1 (wow old). Here: MaxX AttaxX

DUDE THANKS SO MUCH. any idea what pack it's part of??? woops I didn't read all I got excited THANKS

Last edited: 14 November 2014 3:44pm

Hey again. anyone know where to download ITG Courses? .crs files. I wanna play Driven. if anyone knows. that would be GREAT. thanks.
I'm looking for the simfile of Don Diablo - AnyTime..