Forums » Songs » Interested in making step charts/ art for original music?

For The Last Quickening, I was getting a dark green vibe from the song.
For Pt. 2, I was thinking dark blue.

Hopefully this helps you pick a color scheme for the graphics.

Last edited: 26 April 2015 5:54pm

Check me out on SMO!

I can see those color schemes in the music as well. I already have some cool ideas for it. I should do those two before I forget them. X3
(・-・)

I can see those color schemes in the music as well. I already have some cool ideas for it. I should do those two before I forget them. X3

Heck yeah, and post them up or email them to me or ddrkanine so he can put them in the sm file :p
So, I completed the Heavy/Expert chart for "The Last Quickening". I think it turned out okay, but it still needs some touching up.
The Last Quickening simfile

The rating is an 11 on the X-scale but on the original rating it would be an 9 8. -EDIT- It's not hard enough to be a 9.
Please leave any feedback you have. This is definitely not the final chart. Also, I put a 320 BPM speedup at the end just for fun, but if you don't like it, I can change it.

Hope you enjoy!

Last edited: 9 May 2015 3:58pm

Check me out on SMO!
ok so on the sm file its looking for my original mp3 name. the name was changed so it wont load the song unless you either change the mp3 nam or the sm reference to match each other :p. bout to try it now
Oh sorry, I downloaded duplicate files so the mp3 is named quickie (1).mp3. I will fix that then.

Last edited: 10 May 2015 3:12pm

Check me out on SMO!
i did one for quickie 2. how do i upload the .zip on zenius?
You'd have to make an account and then ask to be a co-owner of the 49-and-under thread, unless you already have an account. Or you could email it to me and then I could upload it to darkanine's simfiles. I could also make you co-owner of my category and you could upload it with your account.

Check me out on SMO!