Forums » Songs » Interested in making step charts/ art for original music?

I'm definitely not the best techno music creator, but it has always had my heart since the first time I ever played ddr back in 2004. I make music for fun when I'm bored, usually about 2 to 3 minutes long. I was wondering, if I provide the songs, would anyone be interested in making some artwork or stepcharts? Heres a sample of my work
Some of this stuff sounds good. I'm usually too busy and uninspired to make simfiles myself though.
< cybik> til Kyzentun fixes bugs for breakfast
--
< maxvg1> shakesoda: then why do i still play lol
<@shakesoda> because you're an ITG player. And thus, a masochist
--
<@shakesoda> Kyzentun: I think you might need to put down the meshes for a bit
Thats definitely not everything I have though. I'm just experimenting with different genres. i really need artwork haha. I used to have photshop cs3 with a liefstream brush pack that was perfect for art. that was oh....9 years ago lol
Hmm, I might feel like making stepcharts. Your stuff is pretty alright and interesting, keep it up. As for artwork, I don't have Photoshop at the moment and I'm not the best at art, but I can at least try, lol.
I can make some artwork for you. I can't draw at all, but I can make some cool looking things, especially when it comes to simplicity.

Last edited: 3 April 2015 8:35pm

(・-・)
I'd love to help make stepcharts and graphics when I have the time. Here is one of my best charts so far: Disagree Feelings

Here is some graphics I have made:

Funky Town Ver. A width=128

I recommend making some songs running at doubled BPMs around 370-450, similar to Fascination MAXX and EGOISM 440. This would provide for some pretty sweet boss charts. Also for songs like these, you could make up aliases (e.g. CLIMAX OF MAXX 360, TAG underground).
Anyway, I am super interested in helping out! ;-)

Last edited: 8 April 2015 6:03pm

Check me out on SMO!
Thats what im talking about guys! That would be great. Rayy if you could make some artwork for my un duex trois remix i can send ddrkanine (awesome name) the sm file and he can go to town :)
Cool I'm excited! Just don't expect me to finish it soon. It takes me lots of time =P

Check me out on SMO!