Forums » Songs » Request for Anime Songs

Oi! ^^
I would really like, if someone could make or tell me how to make some songs for stepmania ^^
I'm sad there's almost none One Piece songs, they have a ton of songs that could be good for stepmania :D I want them all! XD and in different difficulties :) especially easy and medium XD
If there is an easy way to make them myself, I would love it, but I don't know how :<
I know a ton of songs I would like in stepmania, but most important, the one piece songs XD

Hope anyone would help this lil' jackal! ^___^'
Well the basic setup is to go to where your songs are, make your own group folder, and then within that make a folder for each song you want to make. Take the song files (preferably in ogg format for a variety of reasons, variable bitrate MP3 will give you issues) and put them in those folders.

Then in Stepmania, go to the Edit option on the main menu. Choose to edit songs, then in the new menu select the group, then the song, then choose the difficulty and make new steps (or edit existing ones later).

At that point you'll be in the actual step editing menu. You'll want to use various menus in there to set an offset and BPM and then you use the arrow keys and number keys to add/remove notes and edit things... but for the actual creation you're better off looking up a video or something if you don't want to fumble through it yourself.
Awesome, I will try that! :D ty ^^
But is there a site where I can get the songs in ogg format or a safe place where I can download them? Both anime songs and other songs like Disney or bands ^^