Forums » Songs » Sanxion 7 songs

Each Sanxion7 song I make will have two versions:
DDR Version- This version uses the DDR X+ rating scale (1 - 20), and the difficulties are Beginner, Basic, Difficult, Expert, and Challenge. These songs will be edited to 1:30-2:10. These will only include steps, jumps, and holds.
ITG Version- This version uses ITG rating scale (1 - 15+), and the difficulties are Novice, Easy, Medium, Hard, and Expert. These songs will be edited to 1:30-3:00. These will have steps, jumps, holds, hands, rolls, mines, and all that other fun stuff.

I will start with his 2004-2009 albums and release them by album, with banners, backgrounds, and jackets.

Everything will be made by me except the original music, the fonts of which the text are made of, and the basic artwork I made the pictures out of. I would love feedback, positive or negative. If you have any Sanxion7 stepcharts you made, you can put them on this thread as well.

Songs are coming,

Darkanine

Last edited: 10 May 2014 6:29am

Check me out on SMO!
Hey, that's awesome! There's a lot of gems in Sanxion7's older albums that I've never seen charts for. I'm curious to see how your charts will turn out.

I've made steps for some Sanxion7 songs before. Some of these are really old (and have lame graphics), which I might rework someday.

Sanxion7 - Trance Theory
Sanxion7 - Terminal
Sanxion7 - Transparent
Sanxion7 - Raining Up

Hope you post back :) .
Good stuff. Night Gliding is pretty good, I may consider trying Expert on ITG. My biggest gripe so far is that Gargoyle's 32nd notes would be really hard to hit with feet; a lot of chart makers have alternating notes for 32nd note bursts (or, "trills").
I changed all the links to bit.ly links so I can track the number of downloads.

Check me out on SMO!
Gargoyle (2009 version)
Gargoyle (2009 version)-DDR version.zip
3 4 9 14 - BPM: 75-150 - Song Length: 2:00
Gargoyle DDR version is a well-rounded stepchart that has two slowdowns at 75 BPM. 1/16 notes are featured in the slowdowns on Difficult mode, and are even more plentiful in Expert mode.
Gargoyle (2009 version)-ITG version.zip
2 4 6 8 10 - BPM: 75-150 - Song Length: 2:41
Gargoyle ITG version has pretty average stepcharts, but it has mines, rolls, and lifts in the harder charts. Expert mode uses hands in the beginning and the end, as well as some 1/32 notes throughout the song.

Night Gliding
Night Gliding-DDR version.zip
3 4 6 11 15 - BPM: 23-138 - Song Length: 2:05
Night Gliding DDR version is filled with repetitive, hard-to-master step patterns. The Expert chart has plenty of 1/16 notes, and the Challenge chart has some 1/24 notes in the beginning and a stream of plenty 1/16 notes in the middle. There is a pesky slowdown at the end.
Night Gliding-ITG version.zip
2 3 5 7 10 - BPM: 23-138 - Song Length: 2:05
Night Gliding ITG version is pretty similar to the DDR version. Medium mode has more holds, Hard mode has rolls and mines in it, and Expert mode now has a 1/32 note in it. There is a pesky slowdown at the end.

Raining Up
Raining Up-DDR version.zip
3 5 10 15 - BPM: 70-140 - Song Length: 2:00
Raining Up DDR version has many double-steps. Expert has some confusing crossover patterns mixed in. Be wary of the 70 BPM piano part.
Raining Up-ITG version.zip
2 4 6 9 11 - BPM: 70-140 - Song Length: 2:00
Raining Up ITG version has plenty of confusing step patterns. Medium has rolls in it, and Hard has some mines. Expert mode is the same as Hard in the beginning, but it is filled with 1/16 note double steps throughout the rest of the song, so don't expect to pass it on a pad.

The Next Chapter
The Next Chapter-DDR version.zip
2 4 8 14 - BPM: 140 - Song Length: 2:01
The Next Chapter DDR version is an easy pad song, nothing special. Expert mode has plenty of fun 1/16 arrows.
The Next Chapter-ITG version.zip
2 3 5 8 9 - BPM: 140 - Song Length: 2:01
The ITG version is pretty simple. Watch out for the rolls in Medium mode, and the mines in the Hard and Expert modes.

Cloud Nine and a Half
Cloud Nine and a Half-DDR version.zip
3 5 8 14 - BPM: 142 - Song Length: 2:02
Cloud Nine and a Half DDR version is fairly easy, except for the 1/16 note trills in Expert mode.
Cloud Nine and a Half-ITG version.zip
2 4 5 7 9 - BPM: 142 - Song Length: 2:02
ITG version is plain and simple, but watch out for the speedup in the very beginning. Also, Hard and Expert modes have a few lifts.

Fission
Fission-DDR version.zip
2 5 8 12 - BPM: 140 - Song Length: 1:59
Fission DDR version is the easiest so far, but all the difficulties are filled with freeze arrows. Also, the crossovers can be confusing.
Fission-ITG version.zip
1 3 5 8 9 - BPM: 140 - Song Length: 1:59
ITG version is easy as well, but there are many freeze arrows, and there is a few rolls in Easy and Medium modes.

NEW!
What You Never Became
What You Never Became-DDR version.zip
1 4 7 11 11 - BPM: 130 - Song Length: 2:07
What You Never Became is a peaceful song, and along with it comes a peaceful stepchart. All the stepcharts are easy for their level, but Challenge mode has shock arrows!
What You Never Became-ITG version.zip
2 4 6 7 9 - BPM: 130 - Song Length: 2:07
The ITG version of What You Never Became is harder than the DDR version. Easy features 1/8 notes, Medium features 1/16 notes, and good old Expert squeezes in some 1/24 notes.

I should be done with the 2004 album by the end of this summer.

Check me out on SMO!