Forums » Song Packs » DDR MAX 4 OUT NOW

Welcome to...

OFFICIAL SONGLIST

I was working this project since last year i finally i completed them, not only working song, working in theme and random movies too. The majority of simfiles is made by me and some by other authors. Thank you for watching my project and this month DDR MAX 4 will be the new play for stepmania after the DDR MAX 3.

DOWNLOADS

DDR MAX 4 THEME
DDR MAX 4 SIMFILES
MAX 4 ANNOUNCER
RANDOM MOVIES
STEPMANIA 3.9

Songs from:

CROSS BEATS
PARA PARA PARADISE
BEMANI
PUMP IT UP
and other games.

Thanks a lot to:

- DMAxel, author of simfiles: "Landing of the moon", "Aqualight", "Aqualight remix", DYNAMITE SENSATION (simfile made by him and me)
- Cowtao, author of simfile: "Wanyo Wanyo"
- mf32892: BEFREE (simfile made between him and me)

Support:

- Chewi: All thu the night BG, jacket and BN
- CuzcoBlocko: He helped me for some simfiles.
- Timer Rabbit:YUME; Mission to the night; Thunder,Light,Stone,Fire BG and BN.

90 NEW SONGS!!
34 Licences
24 CROSSOVERS
15 PREVIUS RELEASES
10 KONAMI ORIGINAL
7 BOSS SONGS

Last edited: 21 August 2016 7:40pm

Are you sure gonna finish this? please do so.
The Founder of Perkedel Corporation
Are you sure gonna finish this? please do so.

Sure. I hope will be finished starting June.

DDR New Collection 40% completed!!!

I was editing some charts, fixing the synchronization and changing some parts of theme, all licences simfiles and some crossovers are completed and fixed, maybe in friday or saturday, I will have a streaming to see the preview and how is going this project.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
DDR MAX 4 "New collection" USA have...

Warning
This songlist, is not the official pack, the official pack will be Japanesse ver. (which I'm working), This is only an USA ver. idea, however, you will find in the video, a few of the progress from my project

27 Licences. (From DDR releases and by other authors)
27 New songs (19 from the official pack + songs which not appeared in previous versions, including DDR MAX 3)
More information check DDR MAX 3 USA idea: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vy5JLX5bvWU
13 REVIVALS
5 BOSS SONGS

Last edited: 22 May 2016 9:02am

DDR MAX 4 OUT!