Forums » Song Packs » Working on a Shovel Knight OST Pack (Keyboard)

A Thousand Leagues Below (Treasure Knight's theme) is all but finished except for some formatting. I wasn't completely sure how to scale the difficulty higher after writing in the melody in medium and most of hard mode, so expert mode ended up being a little hectic, but still pretty fun nonetheless. My internet is garbage (1-3 kilobytes/second) but I should be able to upload late tonight or tomorrow before noon. I plan on doing An Underlying Problem (Mole Knight's theme) next... That'll be a fun, technical one, especially compared to A Thousand Leagues Below. I REALLY hope you guys like what I'm doing; I'm working pretty hard on getting these songs just right. Please reply with your thoughts, criticism, encouragement, anything at all! Happy stepping!

P.S. I added meter ratings for each of the difficulty levels on each song as well (so they aren't all set to 1).
Step on a crack and you'll break your momma's back.
Step on a line and you'll break your daddy's spine.
Step on an arrow and you'll become a DDR addict.
High Above the Land (Propeller Knight) is out! An Underlying Problem (Mole Knight) is next! <3 you guys :)
Sorry for the slower upload frequency; I've been traveling quite a bit. Also had some trouble with corrupted audio files, so instead of An Underlying Problem, I finished Of Devious Machinations (Tinker Knight)! Don't worry, I'll get around to Mole Knight eventually. Happy stepping!
MOLE KNIGHT, LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! This one's a bit tougher than the others... I hope you all enjoy it!
Heey, I'm starting work on a Rivals of Aether step pack with Skribbz- very similar musical style to Shovel Knight. Check out the thread in the songpack forums to learn more!

POLAR KNIGHT COMING SOON...