Forums » Song Packs » DDR USmix song list voting

I am going to be making a song pack which is will be based on DDR (boss songs, unlockables ...) and I need you to vote on the songs that will be in it.
How it works:
You can vote for any American pop song you want to for this pack. Keep in mind:
- The song should be in English, for the most part.
- The song should be popular in America. Most people should know the song.
- The song should be one that is good for DDR. For example, Safe and Sound would be a much better choice than Say Something.
- The song does NOT have to have a steady BPM.
- The song should be '00 and later. I will make exceptions to this rule if the song is still popular to this day; for example, YMCA would be a song that I would allow.
- It doesn't matter how long the song is, because all songs will be edited down to 1:30-2:15.

Leave your votes on this forum and they will be counted. If you have any questions, feel free to ask! There is NO due date for the votes, so I will be taking them until I finish the pack.
Thank you!

Votes:
Are You Gonna Be My Girl - Jet - 1
Cool Kids - Echosmith - 1
Get the Party Started - P!nk - 1
Never Close Our Eyes - Adam Lambert - 1
Pon De Replay - Rihanna - 1
Temporary Secretary - Paul McCartney - 1
Black Eyed Peas

Last edited: 8 September 2014 5:45am

Check me out on SMO!
I don't know if you canceled it or not, but here is my requests.

Uptown Funk by Mark Ronson ft. Bruno Mars
Billie Jean by Michael Jackson
Applause by Lady Gaga
I Wanna Dance With Somebody by Whitney Houston (I think it's still popular)
Party Rock Anthem by LMFAO
Stronger by Kanye West

That's all I could think of now. Probably too late lol.
Also don't know what the status of this is, but I'll toss in Selena Gomez - The Heart Wants What It Wants as a suggestion.
I joined just so I could chime in and say how much I would love to be able to play some of the DDR songs I used to play in college with this setup. I just bought pads and am familiarizing myself with the software. I hunted around for what it would take to do the setup I used to have in college [PS2 - ddr mats with wood and plastic over them for durability] and it was just pointless to go that route today.

So, I'm sort of psyched! Hope your mix comes out soon and my pads get here in time for some DDR, err I mean some StepMania action.

-r
Also if you don't mind me asking, is your setup, even though in your youtube videos say Dance Dance Revolution, through Step Mania, and if so, is that through themes? What's your setup! I'm eager to put this together. I'd love some dance pad recommendations too, looking to not go over $200 for two pads.
What? I just make a comment & suddenly a bunch of people show up.
Heh, I guess so. Could you link up any packs you know with US based popular songs? I like a lot of the other techno/electronic songs but my wife likes the "real" songs.
Thank you for the votes! This project will be going on for a while, so keep voting!

Check me out on SMO!