Forums » Song Packs » Let's Make a Song Pack Together

I was recently inspired to make a song pack, but I don't want to make one alone. This is why this topic is here! Let's make a song pack together! :)

First, we need to decide a theme. I'm open to any suggestions since I like lots of other things. Here is a few themes I'm the most interested in doing. They're anime song pack 60s-2010 (maybe in separate packs for each decade), songs from Deemo, a pop'n music pack (I mean the lesser known songs in the game that possibly have no simfile on the internet), and a Vocaloid pack (I mean lesser known songs/newer songs like something from V4 and/or lesser known vocaloids, utaus, and several other - loids). Maybe we can even make a random song pack with lots of random song genres.

If you want to be a part of this pack, don't be shy! This is a collab, after all. Contribute any way you can, if you want, even if it's just providing a background, banner, and a jacket for a simfile that lacks it. We (yes, I'm using the royal "we") need anyone from simfile makers to artists to beta testers. I'm going to make the credits and a few simfiles, of course. This pack is open to requests and suggestions.

So, who is interested?

Last edited: 31 March 2016 9:18pm

Do you have any experience in making stepcharts?

Check me out on SMO!
I was recently inspired to make a song pack, but I don't want to make one alone. This is why this topic is here! Let's make a song pack together! :)

First, we need to decide a theme. I'm open to any suggestions since I like lots of other things. Here is a few themes I'm the most interested in doing. They're anime song pack 60s-2010 (maybe in separate packs for each decade), songs from Deemo, a pop'n music pack (I mean the lesser known songs in the game that possibly have no simfile on the internet), and a Vocaloid pack (I mean lesser known songs/newer songs like something from V4 and/or lesser known vocaloids, utaus, and several other - loids). Maybe we can even make a random song pack with lots of random song genres.

If you want to be a part of this pack, don't be shy! This is a collab, after all. Contribute any way you can, if you want, even if it's just providing a background, banner, and a jacket for a simfile that lacks it. We (yes, I'm using the royal "we") need anyone from simfile makers to artists to beta testers. I'm going to make the credits and a few simfiles, of course. This pack is open to requests and suggestions.

So, who is interested?

I don't know if this counts as an answer, but I'm making my own pack and I'm actually looking for people to help make charts. But if you have any experience making step charts, I'd love to let you help with the pack.
I am very interested, since I just started seriously making charts myself. If you PM me I can share with you some details we could use to get charts back and forth.