Forums » Song Packs » Song pack for beginner that is not J-POP or electro?

Hi guys,

I'm a new player on StepMania, and i really like this game. But the problem is that i really don't like electro musics in official packs and most packs i try to download.

Also, the other packs, like rock packs, are really hard (level 10-14) and i just can't pass 10 sec of the songs.

Do you know packs with "easy" mode, with rock / metal / reggae / anything else than electro j-pop music?

Thank you very much for your help, and sorry for bad english.
This may sound like shameless advertising, but I made one based on video game music. Some songs have lower difficulty settings.

You can also check most of the packs in this website. A lot of them, like Gamergull's packs, will have songs suited for beginners as well.

So it seems it doesn't work :(

Let's try again: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6666uldf67ygo45/Video_Game_Step_Pack_%28v1.1%29.zip

Last edited: 22 February 2016 11:39am

BOING!
Sorry guy, but your pack seems to be broken. Every time i download it, my computer say it doesn't exist and refuse to delete it. It's really weird...
Sorry guy, but your pack seems to be broken. Every time i download it, my computer say it doesn't exist and refuse to delete it. It's really weird...

That's not good :(

Could you give some details? Does the computer not allow you to download the .zip file?
Or maybe you cannot play the songs? Try again with the new link in the other comment and tell me if it works, or what happens if it's wrong.
BOING!