Forums » Song Packs » Video Game Step Pack (Pokémon Minipack released)

I am incredibly pleased that Brute Justice made it in. If you actually enjoyed the music, I've got a post within the request for songs/simfiles within the Songs category for other FFXIV ideas. Good luck with your college work! I know from personal experience how tough it can be.
"Thy life is a riddle, to bear rapture and sorrow. To listen, to suffer, to entrust unto tomorrow. In one fleeting moment, for the land doth life flow. Yet in one fleeting moment, for anew it doth grow. In the same fleeting moment, thou must live, die, and know."
So guys, after I got through most of the exams (still not completely over though), I'm slowly beginning the 3rd pack (this time it will contain 12 songs).

You can leave your requests here! Any video game theme will be accepted. However, it's preferred to request songs from games which are not in packs 1 or 2 (There is no problem with different games, even if they belong in the same IP/franchise).

Right now, I have only a few songs planned to step at the moment. Please be calm. Meanwhile, I'll leave you with this. Basically a preview of one of the next themes ;)

Last edited: 17 March 2016 5:57am

BOING!
Ice Cream Island from Kirby's Adventure would be awesome. The Super Smash Bros. version would work well.

If you do choose this. Please make it playable on the Dance Pad.

Last edited: 19 March 2016 10:42pm

I like your packs. As a request, may you add my simfile for SeventH-HeaveN, a song from JRPG called 7th Dragon once I finish the novice, easy, and medium difficulties? (I'll be done in 4-5 days).
Songs not in Packs 1 or 2 eh? Hmmm...Gimme a sec...

Personally I'd be pleased if Disturbances - The One Called From Beyond from Persona Q made it in.
"Thy life is a riddle, to bear rapture and sorrow. To listen, to suffer, to entrust unto tomorrow. In one fleeting moment, for the land doth life flow. Yet in one fleeting moment, for anew it doth grow. In the same fleeting moment, thou must live, die, and know."
I like your packs. As a request, may you add my simfile for SeventH-HeaveN, a song from JRPG called 7th Dragon once I finish the novice, easy, and medium difficulties? (I'll be done in 4-5 days).

No problem! Just let me know when you're done.

Songs not in Packs 1 or 2 eh? Hmmm...Gimme a sec...

Personally I'd be pleased if Disturbances - The One Called From Beyond from Persona Q made it in.

It's in!
BOING!
Hi, if you're still taking requests, I'd looove a sim of Bravely Default's "Baby Bird":

Thank you for doing it if it makes it in!
Hi, if you're still taking requests can you make one for either one of these? Thanks.