Forums » Song Packs » Video Game Step Pack (Pokémon Minipack released)

I applaud the minipack! Equilibrium is my personal favorite to play through but the Alexander ones are a great challenge. Heck, I can't beat Alexander Prime Phase 2 on medium.
"Thy life is a riddle, to bear rapture and sorrow. To listen, to suffer, to entrust unto tomorrow. In one fleeting moment, for the land doth life flow. Yet in one fleeting moment, for anew it doth grow. In the same fleeting moment, thou must live, die, and know."
Oh wow! Maya's Theme *and* a minipack that includes a tune I've fallen in love with recently? Great work!
Oh wow! Maya's Theme *and* a minipack that includes a tune I've fallen in love with recently? Great work!
Wait... Tanyuu do you play FFXIV?
"Thy life is a riddle, to bear rapture and sorrow. To listen, to suffer, to entrust unto tomorrow. In one fleeting moment, for the land doth life flow. Yet in one fleeting moment, for anew it doth grow. In the same fleeting moment, thou must live, die, and know."
I got an account just to say thank you for the awesome song packs!

Last edited: 14 December 2016 7:31pm

Good evening!

I'm so happy for the massive support, and I appreciate your requests everytime! There are still more projects coming, but those will still take some time.
For now, here it is, one last Stepfile for 2016:

Title Theme - Cave Story

Enjoy, and happy holidays!

Last edited: 18 December 2016 9:17am

BOING!
muy bueno. gracias por subir estas canciones ojala sigas subiendo mas. muchas gracias

Last edited: 20 December 2016 10:43am

Great song pack, I can't stop playing stepmania with X/Y Champion Theme!
But I'm here to ask to include Lance/Red Theme (HG/SS version) in this awesome pack.
I think this is the most beatiful theme in Pokemon series, and I really want to play it in stepmania!
eagerly awaiting your pokemon minipack. as soon as i figure out how, i'll try creating my own and i hope they'll be at least half as good as yours.