Forums » Song Packs » Video Game Step Pack (Pokémon Minipack released)

Hmmm... thou bringeth a tough choice... *IDEA*

either this little gem from ff3 titled The World Of Darkness

Or perhaps this gem from FF2 for the final battle Emperor Palamecia

And just cuz I love the theme, I'm also bringing this to the table. I'd be pleased if any of these made it in and I leave it up to your ultimate judgment on which one, if any, makes the cut.
"Thy life is a riddle, to bear rapture and sorrow. To listen, to suffer, to entrust unto tomorrow. In one fleeting moment, for the land doth life flow. Yet in one fleeting moment, for anew it doth grow. In the same fleeting moment, thou must live, die, and know."
Ok... If you're going to do a song from Duck Tales, it absolutely HAS to be the Moon Theme. Super catchy and iconic song.
The Tetris theme would also be a pretty fun song, but I'm not sure what version or remix of the song would be best suited for a simfile...
Step on a crack and you'll break your momma's back.
Step on a line and you'll break your daddy's spine.
Step on an arrow and you'll become a DDR addict.
I'm gonna submit one other, In all honesty, I'd be perfectly fine if this replaced any of the ones i've already requested as otherwise there's gonna be 3 from the FF games in one pack(if I'm reading into this right).

Ninja Gaiden act 4-2
"Thy life is a riddle, to bear rapture and sorrow. To listen, to suffer, to entrust unto tomorrow. In one fleeting moment, for the land doth life flow. Yet in one fleeting moment, for anew it doth grow. In the same fleeting moment, thou must live, die, and know."
Thank you all for the requests! I'm going to begin (slowly) Pack 4 and its 12 tracks. You can see the featured games in the 1st post.

I'll be updating how much is done in this post. Please be patient ^^

Some time has passed already. In this moment, all tracks are completely finished! Check it out!

Last edited: 4 July 2016 10:05am

BOING!
Hi, I´m new in Stepmania, I play Osu! so I guessed I could play Stepmania, nice to meet you all and thanks for the pack.
Same, except I have found I prefer Stepmania over Osu!Mania
Hello!

After a very long time, pack 4 is finally here!

Bringing you themes from the 8-bit era, pack 4 features 12 new songs ranging from difficulties 1-11.

I hope you enjoy the new themes! Here's the link.

Also, I want to thank you all for the support and for downloading the packs. Pack 3 had more than 700 downloads and Packs 1 and 2, more than 1000! I honestly didn't think it would be played that much!

Anyway, have a very nice day!

Last edited: 4 July 2016 10:08am

BOING!
It's a great pack so far. The only issue I have is Dark Crystals(FF3) with it seeming to not exactly follow the beat that well. However that one is perfectly understandable. It has quite a few different flows so it's a tad hard to pin down exactly which one to go with. Great work all around and I look forward to your next stuff!
(Oh boy, this happens when you leave your computer away for a few days)

It's a great pack so far. The only issue I have is Dark Crystals(FF3) with it seeming to not exactly follow the beat that well. However that one is perfectly understandable. It has quite a few different flows so it's a tad hard to pin down exactly which one to go with. Great work all around and I look forward to your next stuff!

I don't have access to the files right now, but I want to correct all mistakes and eventually release a full list of all the songs so far, so downloading all the pack again is not needed anymore, unless the changes itself are big. Could you try to pinpoint the beat issues so I can fix them right away? (Where does it feel slower, or if the beats come out too soon,etc.)

Thanks for the feedback. Really appreciate how can I learn about making Stepfiles everytime.

---

Anyway, I've been thinking about making a Pack 5 recently, but I feel like it's still too soon to begin making it already. But, the day I'm totally sure what exactly I'm going to do, I'll let you know!
The only thing clear to me is that Pack 5 will NOT be about 16-bit songs only. I want to focus more on "different" topics. But we'll see.

Have a nice day!
BOING!