Forums » Song Packs » Gpop's Simfiles (all packs made up now, including Touhou, Vocaloid, IDOLM@STER and Kancolle packs)

By the way, where do you get your ideas for these WONDERFUL charts?
By the way, where do you get your ideas for these WONDERFUL charts?

If you mean pack theme ideas or song selections, I just step whatever I like and if I know enough songs of a certain theme, I make it as it's own pack instead, though it's usually on things I follow quite a bit.

If it's chart designs, a lot of patterning are inspired by other charts that may have similar ideas. However, generally I hear a song and if I feel it's steppable enough (usually through interesting rhythms in the song itself), I think up ideas on making it interesting so they aren't too boring.
Added Starlight Remix. I will fix the missing banners later today or tomorrow. Thanks Photobucket. This is why I don't use you anymore.
I noticed a Project DIVA Pad Pack 5th on stepmaniaonline and was wondering if that was by you.
I noticed a Project DIVA Pad Pack 5th on stepmaniaonline and was wondering if that was by you.

Yes it is and I forgot to update it here. I'm currently updating the OP post now with 東方桜夢感 (Touhou Oumukan) ~ Sakura Dream Sensation and Vocaloid: Project Pad Pack 5th!

EDIT: Main post has been updated with the latest two packs that were released simultaneously last Christmas!

Last edited: 3 June 2021 7:07pm

Kantai Collection: PadColle Kai has been added to OP!

Can you find the secret file?
Do you take song requests, by any chance? I was actually curious about that.
Do you take song requests, by any chance? I was actually curious about that.

Apologies for the extremely late reply, but yes. I do see all requests people make, and if I like it enough, I will put it in my "to-do" pile if I have the time to add them in for the relevant packs.

---

Also, the IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls Starlight Dancefloor 2 has been added to OP! It was done on Halloween but I forgot to update it here. My bad.