Forums » Song Packs » Hardstyle Song Packs

Are there any Hardstyle or HardDance songs that have steps already created yet?

I'm mostly looking for songs by Frontliner, Headhunterz, Noisecontrollers, Toneshifterz, Coone, Max Enforcer, Brenan Heart, TNT, Tuneboy, Technoboy, D-Block & S-Te-Fan, BassModulators, etc.

If you've never heard of any hardstyle tracks, pull up Q-Dance Radio real quick, listen to it for 30 minutes to an hour
or, you could take a look at my scrobbles via AudioScrobbler|LastFM most are hardstyle tracks

Last edited: 3 October 2015 9:34pm

It's a gamble of some sorts but you could try hitting up the SMO database and trying out the packs that have "hardstyle" in their names.
I don't know of any Hardstyle-oriented packs myself that I could recommend with personal experience unfortunately.
If anything, I did Phases (TBY Romantic Mix) so you could grab that if it looks like something you'd be okay with (a bit of a shameless plug there sorry haha :p )

Last edited: 4 October 2015 2:55pm

Are there any Hardstyle or HardDance songs that have steps already created yet?

I'm mostly looking for songs by Frontliner, Headhunterz, Noisecontrollers, Toneshifterz, Coone, Max Enforcer, Brenan Heart, TNT, Tuneboy, Technoboy, D-Block & S-Te-Fan, BassModulators, etc.

If you've never heard of any hardstyle tracks, pull up Q-Dance Radio real quick, listen to it for 30 minutes to an hour
or, you could take a look at my scrobbles via AudioScrobbler|LastFM most are hardstyle tracks