Forums » Song Packs » Ponymania: A Stepmania Brony Project

So, I have completed this first part of the project: I guess I'm going forward with a brand new theme, but that depends on how many help I'm gonna have. Doing all alone is hard, and receiving none or very few feedbacks won't help.

Anyway, everything you may wanna know is here:
Ponymania! (Download Link and information) English / PT-BR

A vídeo to show what songs are on it:

If you can send me feedback, suggestions, critics, etc.. Please, comment! :)

~Calena

Last edited: 9 August 2014 9:17am

Bump!
Download link available.
Nice to see another brony song pack for StepMania (: I see you actually did all the charts for all difficulties, and that's a good thing!
By the way, are these difficulty levels done in the DDR-X format (Trotmania-like), or are they done in the old ITG style?

Regardless, good job with these, I'd be glad to help but I know nothing about theming or Lua so I can't right now :c
Nice to see another brony song pack for StepMania (: I see you actually did all the charts for all difficulties, and that's a good thing!
By the way, are these difficulty levels done in the DDR-X format (Trotmania-like), or are they done in the old ITG style?

Regardless, good job with these, I'd be glad to help but I know nothing about theming or Lua so I can't right now :c

Thanks! :)
Oh! I guess I have made a brand new style!? I'm not following them correctly, like, some songs were too much difficult to put like 9-10 steps, and others too much easy to put 7~6 (via Stepmania's own way to set difficulties while editing)... Like, Descent and Art of Manifestation should be around 10~?, but some tricky parts of the song are really hard, not fast enough but hard, so I've set to 14 both of them. Maybe I need to fix this.

Also, I want to complete Double mode too, there are 24 charts only for double mode. I want all in double mode! :p

Last edited: 9 August 2014 2:42pm

You can also make jackets for these songs. They're basically mini-BG images, but with square dimentions (256x256, 300x300, etc).
While not strictly necessary, there are themes like CyberiaStyle or waiei that highly depend on these.

And double charts would be a nice addition too. Most TrotMania songs do not have double step charts (what a shame D:)
You can also make jackets for these songs. They're basically mini-BG images, but with square dimentions (256x256, 300x300, etc).
While not strictly necessary, there are themes like CyberiaStyle or waiei that highly depend on these.

And double charts would be a nice addition too. Most TrotMania songs do not have double step charts (what a shame D:)

Well, I've made jackets for them, but still needs some improvements.

Later on I'll see if I can upload them.
Double mode will be done, but I'm too busy with other things right now. :p

Last edited: 22 August 2014 6:54am

Hey everyone! (Or everypony!)

It's updated for Halloween, because it's Nightmare Night!

— 31 brony songs.
— 200+ step charts, including some double (unfortunatelly, there's not many double charts)
— A total of 95 artworks, including Banners, Background and Jackets.

I'm proud of myself, I've done this all on my own! :D
So, call your friends for party. Have fun!

Last edited: 27 October 2014 6:33pm

I Downloaded this a couple days ago, and put the games in and they are downloaded ready to drag and drop into the games song folder, organized, and everything<3
The music is really fun. ^_^ Not songs copy/pasted from the show.

It's missing an endless torture song, "Look at my pony, my pony's amazing..." ^_~

Seriously it's a great download and is a fun addition. Thank you for the upload! ^_^

-CM