Forums » Song Packs » Gamergull's Simfiles

Exotec - The Starless Night
Exotec - The Starless Night
5 6 8 10

I don't like this one. Whatever. Expert has a ton of jumps, but the 32nd note trills are the main feature. Hard is a relaxed version of Expert. Medium and Easy are similar, both with a lot of various hold note patterns.

MSXOmega - Syncrome
MSXOmega - Syncrome
3 6 9 11

My first level 11 chart. There's quick gallop steps in Expert, as well as two streams and a fun jumps section. Medium has a lot of variety within the chart, so check it out as well.

Last edited: 16 April 2014 11:10pm

How about some gimmicky stuff. Sorry, Expert charts only here.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

C418 - Danny (Zaylien Remix)
C418 - Danny (Zaylien Remix)

Dubstep gimmicks! The song is a dubstep remix of a Minecraft tune. There's a couple of slow parts to go through. Roll notes are everywhere, although you don't need to do multiple taps on most of them. Also, watch out for the creeper.

C418 - Cat (Zaylien Remix)
C418 - Cat (Zaylien Remix)

Minecraft's Cat by C418, remixed by Zaylien. This file is tricky for a 10, as it has one mean and nasty 16th note stream peppered with some 32nd notes. Also, there's a few gimmicks that should be easy to memorize. At the end, mind the rapid step to jump patterns. Can you get over 96%?

Toby Emerson - Liquify
Toby Emerson - Liquify
4 6 8 10

A fellow player said that he didn't like mines and crossovers, and so seeing that my files typically had both, I decided to do away with them for once. This one has no mines, crossovers, footswitches, or gimmicks! Every difficulty is solid, fair, and enjoyable. Expert has three 16th note streams and a fun jumps and holds section. Hard is hard for an 8, there's not much time to catch your breath. I had fun making this one.

Smiley - Paradise
Smiley - Paradise

Expert chart only again, heh. I'm lazy. The steps here don't give you a break, so I hope you can handle that! There are a bunch of quick 16th notes, plus a lot of crossovers and slightly technical step patterns.

Sanxion7 - Transparent
Sanxion7 - Transparent
2 7 8 9

One of my better files. Transparent is an interesting song, with a lot of long notes, perfect for holds. Expert has a few 16th notes, some mines, some crossovers, and a hand. It's good for scoring high. Hard is an easier version of Expert, and Medium is an easier version of Hard. Have fun with the hold notes!

Sanxion7 - September Skies (2012 Version)
Sanxion7 - September Skies (2012 Version)
2 6 8 10

Sanxion7's remake of September Skies in 2012. This song sounds nice at 115 BPM. Expert has two long 16th note streams and a 64th (!) note trill in the slow part. Hard is mostly 8th notes with a lot of holds. Medium is perfect if you're new to 8th notes. Anyways, this is a cool file, you'll want to play it over and over again.

Moved to song packs (new forum).

Ah, thanks.

I'm back with more stuff!

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Sanxion7 - Raining Up
Sanxion7 - Raining Up
3 6 8 11

Quirky steps in this one. I decided to step this song in a different way than I normally would. Expert has two major streams, one with a few 32nd notes in it. Hard has a lot of jacks, and I went easy on the 16th notes with it.

TAG - Alstroemeria
TAG - Alstroemeria
3 5 8 11

Alstroemeria, a song with intricate rhythms. Expert has a handful of streams and breaks, with the streams containing some very moving patterns. Hard, Medium, and Easy tend to follow the offbeat notes in the song, so watch those arrow colors. Overall, quite fun.
Armagelion - Harmonia
Armagelion - Harmonia
4 7 10 11

A fast trance track. Expert has some streams and small 24th note bursts. It's intense yet enjoyable. Hard is pretty much a light version of Expert, with 16th notes replacing the 24th notes, broken streams, and hands! Medium parallels the melody with 8th notes. By the way, it took a while to make a decent banner and background for this one.

KaW vs. i09 - Dawn (Perpetual Mix)
KaW vs. i09 - Dawn (Perpetual Mix)
4 6 8 10

One of my rare resteps here. Expert has very accurate steps compared to the other Dawn (Perpetual Mix) charts that I've seen. Keep an eye out for the quick 16th note patterns. Hard is quite a ride for an 8. Medium has quite a few 16th notes and makes for a fun 6. I definitely recommend playing this song on pad.
Sanxion7 - EternuS (Gaudo Remix)
Sanxion7 - EternuS (Gaudo Remix)
4 5 8 9

A 132 BPM house style remix of Eternus. Expert has several crossovers and a long 12th note stream. A 9 with 600 steps, wow. Hard is my favorite difficulty for this file, don't forget to check it out. Medium is interesting, and Easy is not.

Voices of Nebula - Verses of Inner Sectors
Voices of Nebula - Verses of Inner Sectors
3 5 8 10

12th note streams! In Expert, expect two broken streams with simple patterns, and a longer and tougher stream near the middle of the song. Also, I hope you like hold note forced crossovers. Hard is great if you like gallops. This one ends nicely and slowly so you shouldn't be out of breath at the end.

Last edited: 18 May 2014 3:04pm