Forums » Song Packs » Gamergull's Simfiles

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
she - Supersonic
she - Supersonic
4 6 8 10

Pretty fun chiplike song here. Expert has two areas of repetitive 16th note bits, and one main stream right before a sudden jump section. I made the jumps quite fun, trust me. Hard is mainly 8th notes and should be good for scoring on. Medium follows the melody notes almost all of the time.

Dubmood - You Can Do It But Not Like We Do It
Dubmood - You Can Do It But Not Like We Do It
2 4 7 9

You can do it, but not like I do it! Fun title. This one is full on chiptune. Expert has 192 roll notes, but most of them are super short. Expert is a borderline 10, as there are short 16th note bits and a few tricky patterns. You may notice a few crossovers, but they can be optional to do on pad. Hard eases on the difficulty a lot. Everything else is just too easy.
Wait, subscriptions are broken? I'll just have to check often. Also, yay, new stuff!
SynthWulf - Analog Rush
SynthWulf - Analog Rush
9 13

Are you ready for the rush? This Expert 13 is quite a trip. It starts off with some warmup patterns, followed by a break. Then, almost 32 measures of 175 BPM 16th note streams. This makes for a pretty solid 13. The Hard 9 is mostly 8th notes, and is good for lower level players.

Tatsh feat. Yu Oda - White World
Tatsh feat. Yu Oda - White World
3 5 7 11

Here's another one of my favorites from Groove Coaster. Expert has a lot of short streams, but overall it's not very intense. A lot of notes simply follow the sweet melody. Hard has a variety of 8th note patterns, holds, and jumps. Bonus: "Epic" (11) edit difficulty! I didn't really know what to name this, heh. There's a new broken stream near the intro, and the ending... well, you should see it for yourself. I got inspiration from the Hard chart on Groove Coaster.

Last edited: 20 February 2018 6:55pm

t+pazolite - QLWA (Cranky Remix)
t+pazolite - QLWA (Cranky Remix)
4 6 8 13

This one is catchy. Cranky is pretty awesome (and so is t+pazolite). Streams galore in the Expert chart, with tower patterns matching the vocals. I'd call Expert a low 13; it's not too stressful. Hard is pretty standard, aside from the "chaos" 16th notes where you'll have to watch your timing. One more thing to note, there is a rough speed gimmick somewhere mid song; give it a few plays and you'll master it (unless you play with CMods only).

Ben Gold & The Glass Child - Fall With Me
Ben Gold & The Glass Child - Fall With Me

7 minutes, here we go! Fall With Me is an epic trance song, and what's the best thing to go with that? Streams! There are several sections of streams, with one of them being kinda long at 48 measures worth. The song is only 132 BPM, so it's kinda easy for a 13. Have fun!
Gull's Arrows 8! Really happy with this. Have fun!
Gull's Arrows 8 (35.3 MB)
Gull's Arrows 8

---------------------------------------------------------------------

So yeah, that's it! I'm pretty much done with Stepmania/ITG charting. I sure spent a ton of time charting almost 100 songs. I'm gonna move on to new games and new experiences. Who knows what projects I'll work on in the future. I'm still gonna play dance games, though; I still get a high from them. Laters!
Sad. Thank you for all the great tracks. They have been my favorites. It is a shame there will no longer be new ones, but such is life, I suppose.