Forums » Song Packs » Gamergull's Simfiles

Yay, free time! You know what that means...

---------------------------------------------------------------------

SATO (SANODG & KATO) - Triple3t
SATO (SANODG & KATO) - Triple3t
4 6 9 10

I like this song from Groove Coaster, so I had to step it. Triple3t is mostly 12th notes (3 notes per beat, get it?). Expert is full of 12 notes, and has a few easy 24th note patterns. Hard is pretty fun; watch out for the hard part 3/4 of the way in. I forced Medium to be a 6, and I think it ended up cool.

REDALiCE & aran - Sweet Requiem
REDALiCE & aran - Sweet Requiem
6 9 10 14

This one's a doozy. Pretty intense song by my new favorite artists. Expert warms you up in the first half, then throws you into the fire that is 190 BPM 16th streams. There's also kinda fast 12th notes throughout. The entire last half is a real test of skill. Hard and Medium cool down on the 16th notes, thankfully, and focus on the main melody. Give Easy a try too, if you want. It's different. Also, let me know how well you do on Expert! I'm interested to know.
Gull's Arrows 7! Wow. Guess I'm gonna work on Gull's Arrows 8 soon!

Gull's Arrows 7 (32.0 MB)
Gull's Arrows 7
Updates!

Voices Of Nebula - Verses Of Inner Sectors
* Fixed a wrong arrow.

Gull's Arrows - Best
* Reworked, now has 30 songs!

Gull's Arrows - New Banners
* If you downloaded my numbered packs, here's a folder of new and better banners that you can swap in!

Last edited: 7 October 2017 8:33am

I accidentally didn't get my email notifications. Oops. Anyways, planning on trying the new ones when I can.

Last edited: 3 November 2017 11:03am

Gonna try to make enough stuff for Gull's Arrows 8 in early 2018! :)

Dave Rodgers - Deja Vu
Dave Rodgers - Deja Vu
3 4 7 9 12

Ah yes, the Initial D meme song. I decided to have some fun and make my own steps to this. I cut the song down to close to two minutes. Expert has a lot of mindless 8th note streams, and a few 24th note tidbits to watch out for. Hard mainly follows the lyrics. Bonus: "Drift" (12) edit difficulty! This is kinda a joke. The streams make you constantly face slightly right (if you play on pad). So, it looks like you're drifting on the pad. I dunno, this was a silly idea.

nato - Start On Red
nato - Start On Red
4 7 9 11

Another Eurobeat song here. Heard this one in Pump It Up. Expert is pretty much on the 10/11 border; there's short 16th note streams and a bunch of jumps. Hard has crossovers, and some of them are enforced by mines! There's a good amount of variety in this chart. Medium is pretty nice.
New creations! By the way, I updated Start On Red; I added a few more arrows to Expert.

void - Idealized Romance
void - Idealized Romance
4 5 8 12

A fun piano trance song in Pump It Up. I decided to bring the fun to ITG! Expert starts and ends with a lengthy 16th note stream, and has a nice break in the middle. Watch out for the 24th notes. Not much to say about the other levels, they're really standard for their ratings. They're easy to read.

Nathalie - Heartbeat
Nathalie - Heartbeat
3 6 9 11

Eurobeat, yay. Expert starts with an interesting rolls section. Hit the rolls as if they're 8th notes! Then, it picks up with a friendly 16th note stream until the lyrics start. Also, don't let the ending catch you off guard. Hard has a lot of 5-group 16th notes and crossovers. Medium plays around with 8th notes a lot.
Okay, this time I actually did subscribe and it didn’t notify me. Glad I remembered to check. More importantly, new stuff!
Okay, this time I actually did subscribe and it didn’t notify me. Glad I remembered to check. More importantly, new stuff!

sorry about that, email notifications haven't been working for a while and I don't know why.