Forums » Song Packs » Gamergull's Simfiles

excuse me, but are these song DDR pad friendly?, since a lot of song/songpack i found are only playable with keyboard
Yes, these are for pad.
Are you still making these simfiles? I got into Stepmania lately, and these have been my favorite tracks.
I took a long break from making them, but once I'm done with all of my summer work, I'll get back into it. I have some cool songs in mind.
hello I wanted to ask if I could have permission mod your Forever (S3rl) chart. I would give you full credit for the steps and link this forum post in the video. So, if there is anything else you would like me to do or you would not like me to do it at all please let me know.
-legodude
Ah, so you're making your own chart or edit steps to it? Sure, go for it! I'd like a special thanks or credit, but I'm not too serious about it. It would be nice, though.
Oh, okay. Apperently I forgot to click Subscribe to the topic, so I didn't notice that until now. Great!
Okay, good to hear I have permission to mod it, although I just figured I would let you know that I am not editing anything with the steps. I am simply adding Lua mods to it, and it will also not be for Stepmania 5 it will be for a different version of the game. Which a different version more suited to modding with Lua, and things having to do with editing things besides the notes, and I will also put a .txt crediting you in the file with links to this forum post and your website. I understand you said it was okay, but I just wanted to make sure this way of crediting you was okay with you. if you would like me to credit you some way different let me know.

Last edited: 25 August 2017 12:35pm