Forums » Song Packs » Gamergull's Simfiles

Sanxion7 - How It's Meant To Be
Sanxion7 - How It's Meant To Be
2 5 8 10

I originally made this one about 3 years ago, and I decided to revive it. Not much to say about this one. Expert has various 16th note patterns, gallops, and 8th hold notes. Hard is mostly pretty chill. Medium is a bit of a treat.

Gloudas - Mysterious Challenger Drops The Beat
Gloudas - Mysterious Challenger Drops The Beat
3 4 8 10

Well met! This is the shortest song I've ever done; it's a remix from Hearthstone. I made this simfile as a bit of a joke, but it's still fun to play. Expert has two streams and a few technical areas. Have fun, and don't get salty.
NaNashi - Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya! (Remix)
NaNashi - Nyanyanyanyanyanyanya! (Remix)
3 5 9 12

Requested by a friend. This remix is sweet. Expert is mostly broken 16th note streams with one break near the end. Hard has merely a few 16th notes, as it's mostly 8th notes for the whole thing. Nyanyanyan!

Katdrop - Neon Cat
Katdrop - Neon Cat
3 5 8 9

More cats?! This was another request by a different friend. Expert is a crossover chart! Crossovers peppered everywhere in the first section, then a bunch of holds and crossovers, and finally a syncopated ending. Hard is a piece of cake version of Expert. Medium is also light and fun. Meow!
Hi!

I just wanted to say that I've had a BLAST with the new pack. Especially with "Break Free" and "Kick It", which were so dang catchy! The presentaion is clean, and the songs themselves are amazing!

Keep up the good work!
BOING!
Ah, thanks! I'm glad that you enjoyed it, and that my effort paid off :) .

---------------------------------------------------------------------

REDALiCE feat. Ayumi Nomiya - Over The Night
REDALiCE feat. Ayumi Nomiya - Over The Night
4 6 8 11

Amazing song by REDALiCE. Expert is almost a 12; the fast steps sections can tire you out. It's great for trying to score on, though. Hard is probably the best hard chart I've ever made. I'm playing it all the time now, and I highly recommend it. Medium is also fantastic.

REDALiCE - Kick It
REDALiCE - Kick It
2 6 8 9 9

Kick it will make you kick it. Expert contains easy 16th notes and some fun patterns throughout. Hard focuses more on jumps, yet it has a little bit of everything. Bonus: "Kick It" (9) edit difficulty! Cool jumps everywhere; it's a lot of fun. I love jumps.
TranceCrafter - Break Free
TranceCrafter - Break Free
4 7 9 11

I first heard this one on Newgrounds a long time ago, and it sounded like it would be a fun chart. It ended up being wilder than I thought. Expert has two streams, some good filler, and an insane jumpstream at the end! It feels great to combo it on pad. Hard has a load of rolls instead of streams, and a tricky yet friendly ending.

Adhesive Wombat - Night Shade
Adhesive Wombat - Night Shade
3 6 9 9

Done by request. Night Shade is an adventurous song. Expert is heavy on the crossovers and short streams, and is considered to be an upper 9. That's why Hard is also a 9; it's more mellow and easier to follow. Medium is neat and has various 8th note patterns.
Haze & Allison McLauchlan - Waiting (Denile & Eufeion Remix)
Haze & Allison McLauchlan - Waiting (Denile & Eufeion Remix)
9 13

Another fun song. This simfile is similar to Stratosphere. Expert is a lower 13 and has two main streams, the second one being a bit harder than the first. Hard is quite steady, but it does get intense.

Eufeion & Denile - Foundations
Eufeion & Denile - Foundations

Expert only here. Foundations is for stamina; get ready for 48 measures of 170 BPM 16th note stream. That's over a minute long. Yeah, this one can be a killer. Don't overdo it.

That's all for now. I'm gonna take a break from this whole Stepmania thing, but I'm not quitting. There's always more to do. See you later!
I'm back with four new simfiles!

REDALiCE feat. Ayumi Nomiya - Colors
REDALiCE feat. Ayumi Nomiya - Colors
3 6 8 9

This song is kinda addictive. Expert is possibly the easiest Expert 9 that I've ever made, so have fun with scoring high on it. Hard has only 4th and 8th notes in it; just watch out for the jumps. So yeah, I think you'll want to play this song several times.

dB Soundworks - Zone 5-1 - Voltzwaltz
dB Soundworks - Zone 5-1 - Voltzwaltz
3 5 7 10

Zone 5-1 from Crypt Of The Necrodancer. Expert has snappy 24th note gallops and two 16th note streams. There are several easy breaks in the song. Nothing special to say about the other charts.

dB Soundworks - Zone 5-2 - Power Cords
dB Soundworks - Zone 5-2 - Voltzwaltz
4 7 9 11

Zone 5-2 from Crypt Of The Necrodancer. Do you like 12th and 24th notes? Go for Expert. There's 12th note streams/gallops, and short but recurring 24th note bursts. Hard is full of 12th notes and fun patterns. Medium is a bit tricky for a 7, but you can relax on the hold notes.

dB Soundworks - Zone 5-3 - Six Feet Thunder
dB Soundworks - Zone 5-3 - Voltzwaltz
4 6 10 12

Zone 5-3 from Crypt Of The Necrodancer. Expert is pretty draining. There's two major 16th note streams to run through, plus some quick 24th note drills. The middle area of the song can put a lot of pressure on you if you play pad. It's close to a 13. Hard has short 16th note patterns and is pretty fair all around.

Last edited: 11 February 2017 8:21am

More! I didn't think that I'd have to plan Gull's Arrows 7...

Midas & Transcend - Eternal Prism
Midas & Transcend - Eternal Prism
6 10 13 14

Here's an old simfile that I didn't plan on releasing. Hard and Expert both have intense 170 BPM streams; Hard is more broken up and Expert is more continuous. The other difficulties are higher than usual, so be ready. Also, mind the sudden BPM change.

aran - Volt
aran - Volt
4 7 9 11

One of my favorite songs from Groove Coaster. Volt is a journey of a song, and so are the steps. Expert goes all out, and has many jump patterns, including a few tricky ones. There's also broken 12th note streams and short 16th note streams. Hard pushes the boundary a bit; watch out for the 12th notes and the ending. It's a heck of a 9 for sure. Medium is friendly, but be aware of the 12th note gallops.

REDALiCE - Drill Smasher
REDALiCE - Drill Smasher
4 7 8 10

Another REDALiCE original. Not much to note about this one. Expert has short 16th note streams and an intense ending. It's good practice for 170 ish BPM stuff.

REDALiCE feat. Ayumi Nomiya - Little Star
REDALiCE feat. Ayumi Nomiya - Little Star
3 6 9 13

More REDALiCE! Featuring Ayumi Nomiya! At 183 BPM, Expert can be tough on your legs. There's a welcoming break in the middle, though. Also, the main streams are copies, heh. Hard has 8th note streams and fast jumps! Focus on the jumps and it's all good. Medium is also fun, and follows the vocals.