Forums » Song Packs » Gamergull's Simfiles

Elwood - Feats Of Valor
Elwood - Feats Of Valor
2 7 9 10

This is a restep of Mad Matt's Feats Of Valor chart. It's a catchy track, like some of Elwood's other stuff. Expert is a hard 10; there's a fair amount of broken stream, and a few 32nd notes that are tough to hit perfectly. I actually played this about 10 times in a row to try to hit it decently. Hard is a fun 9. The steps flow together nicely, so it's not too tiring or jarring. Medium is also fun, as it has quite a few easy 16th notes.

Vagabond & Amy & Dowster - Stratosphere
Vagabond & Amy & Dowster - Stratosphere
9 13

170 BPM stream practice! That's pretty much what Expert is. If you can make it through the first long stream, then you can do the second one. There's a really long break in the middle in case you need to catch your breath. Also, this chart has the most fun jumps that I have ever made. Hard is easy.
I have updated the steps for Press Play Walk Away; the patterns are now better. Download it to see for yourself: Press Play Walk Away

No more simfile releases for this year because I'm out of time! New ones are coming in the new year, for sure. I'm gonna see how much I can branch out with variety. So, in advance, Happy New Year, people!
Gareth Emery - Lights & Thunder (Omnia Remix)
Gareth Emery - Lights & Thunder (Omnia Remix)
4 6 8 10 11

A pretty awesome trance song. Expert builds up until 4 streams near the end. Hard is not too hard for an 8, but it has a fair amount of crossovers. Bonus: "Crossovers" (11) edit difficulty! Crossover 16th notes; get wrecked (if you can't do them)!

Mayhem - It's Murder
Mayhem - It's Murder
4 8 9 10

I decided to do another restep, this time for It's Murder from the Easy As Pie pack (Yay, Portal). Expert remains mostly the same as the original; frantic streams at the beginning, and broken 16ths throughout. Hard just has a lot of broken and technical timing to tap out. Medium, well, I'm not sure if it qualifies as an 8, but it should be justified. There's an 8th note stream, after all.

Last edited: 6 January 2016 11:00pm

Hey, this all looks nice :D , but i have one question (i´m new). Is it legal to use these songs or can i get into trouble downloading one of your simfiles ? So is it generally legal to download songs for stepmania?
Hey, this all looks nice :D , but i have one question (i´m new). Is it legal to use these songs or can i get into trouble downloading one of your simfiles ? So is it generally legal to download songs for stepmania?
yes it is completely legal to download songs but you can get in trouble for putting them on youtube beacuse of royalties, but you are good to download them and play them

question for gamergull: do your packs come in chronological order?
i am full keyboard stepmania player. please don't judge me

i am also from czech republic so please forgive me my bad english
Yup, they are in that order. Gull's Arrows 1 has really old and crappy simfiles. Pack 5 is coming soon; it's gonna be shinier than the rest :P .
They may be crappy but still I want to try and AAA al of your experts
But on the later songs ill have to AAA only hard because experts have quite high difficulty number

well maybe not AAA them but i can make fullcombos
also do you accept requests? if yes i would like you to step Disco Text by roboctopus https://soundcloud.com/roboctopus/disco-text
it could become quite crazy stepchart