Forums » Song Packs » Gamergull's Simfiles

Firefly - Dimensions
Firefly - Dimensions
2 5 8 9 9

I've been thinking of charting this odd song for quite a while, and I finally did it. Expert has a plethora of jumps, several 5th notes, a handful of hands, and a healthy dose of 8th note crossovers. Hard is like a more sane version of Expert, but it can still be a challenge. Bonus: "Offset" (9) edit difficulty! Exactly like Expert, but the 5th notes are offset to 64th notes! It's aesthetic yet fun.

RusseTunes - Skuta
RusseTunes - Skuta
2 5 8 9 9

A remix of a familiar theme, heh. I wanted to make an Expert chart that had simple 16th note patterns, so here it is. I was a bit creative with Hard; it has several skipped notes and jumps. Bonus: "Brute" (9) edit difficulty! Just like Expert, but with a tricky ending...
Asa & 1 - Reach Out (Brisk & Vagabond Remix)
Asa & 1 - Reach Out (Brisk & Vagabond Remix)
5 9 10 14

Here's something harder for a change. This song is 4 minutes long, so it took a long time to step (I try not to rush). Things got a bit messy while I was making this, partly due to some oddly timed notes in the song. Anyways, this song has several BPM changes in the middle. Fun. Expert has a lot of 16th note streams, most notably in the middle and the end. Hard follows the melody very often, and Medium has a fair amount of 8th note streams.

S3rl & SynthWulf - Press Play Walk Away
S3rl & SynthWulf - Press Play Walk Away
4 8 11 14

Press play walk away, I'm your laptop DJ; I don't know how to mix, so I just click on sync; please don't cheer too loud for me, it will go to my head; and if the music stops, it means the battery's dead.

Really fun song here :) . Expert has relentless 16th note streams yet is a good 14 for scoring on. Hard contains a stream in the middle during the build up, but is relatively forgiving for most of the song. Medium follows the lyrics; I do recommend trying this chart.
New song pack! This one has some of my best works and hardest songs. Download it now!

Oh, and by the way, I updated my Necrodancer simfiles. What's new? Remastered music and tweaked steps, that's what.

---------------------------------------------------------------------

Gull's Arrows 4 (35.3 MB)
Gull's Arrows 4

Chipzel - Tokyo Skies
Chipzel - Tokyo Skies
3 7 8 11

Another Chipzel chart! Tokyo Skies starts out frantically, and cools down along the way. Expert is barely an 11; the start is tough, but that's about it. Hard and Medium are very similar, but different enough to both do and not be bored.

Popskyy - ABXY
Popskyy - ABXY
3 5 9 11

ABXY, a colorful little chiptune song. If you need practice with 24th note mini streams, then Expert is for you. It should be an easy 11 to pass, so scoring high should be a goal. Hard is pretty technical, as there's rolls, 12th notes, 24th notes, unusual patterns, and stuff like that.

Last edited: 1 October 2017 4:46pm

dB Soundworks - Zone 4-3 - Necrodancer OST
dB Soundworks - Zone 4-3 - Necrodancer OST
4 7 9 12

My new favorite theme from Crypt of the Necrodancer! Expert is seriously tough, as it has 24th note bursts, a long 16th note stream, and jumpstreams! Hard has its own challenging times, and it follows the catchy melody most of the time. Medium has lots of crossovers to make it interesting. Dance fast!

Ales & Marta Marlet - No Way Out
Ales & Marta Marlet - No Way Out
10 14

I wanted to make another 14, so here it is. There are 3 different kinds of streams here; you'll see what I mean once you play it. Hard is the chill version and is an easy 10 (borderline 9).
me gusto mucho :D
New song pack! This one has some of my best works and hardest songs. Download it now!

Oh, and by the way, I updated my Necrodancer simfiles. What's new? Remastered music and tweaked steps, that's what.

Gull's Arrows 4 (35.3 MB)
Gull's Arrows 4

Chipzel - Tokyo Skies
Chipzel - Tokyo Skies
3 7 8 11

Another Chipzel chart! Tokyo Skies starts out frantically, and cools down along the way. Expert is barely an 11; the start is tough, but that's about it. Hard and Medium are very similar, but different enough to both do and not be bored.

Popskyy - ABXY
Popskyy - ABXY
3 5 9 11

ABXY, a colorful little chiptune song. If you need practice with 24th note mini streams, then Expert is for you. It should be an easy 11 to pass, so scoring high should be a goal. Hard is pretty technical, as there's rolls, 12th notes, 24th notes, unusual patterns, and stuff like that.

me gusto mucho :D

dB Soundworks - Dead Ringer - Necrodancer OST
dB Soundworks - Dead Ringer - Necrodancer OST
4 7 8 12

An epic boss theme from Crypt of the Necrodancer. Expert is a high 11 or low 12; there's no breaks and two streams. I made sure that the patterns were fun, heh. Hard is pretty typical for an 8; just a few jumps and some 8th notes. Medium is unusual for a 7, as I made the notes follow the melody tightly so that there's a few 32nd notes.

Dubscribe - Hyperion
Dubscribe - Hyperion
3 6 8 10

A fun drum and bass / dubstep song. Expert has so many rolls! It gets quite technical after the drop, and it may need several plays to ace it. Hard also has rolls, but they're less threatening. Just watch out for the 12th notes.