Forums » News » Translation request

Yes, the en.ini in _fallback_languages.zip also needs to be translated.
OK ;)
Shakesoda has said that he has a friend working on a French translation. I don't know what the progress on that is though.
< cybik> til Kyzentun fixes bugs for breakfast
--
< maxvg1> shakesoda: then why do i still play lol
<@shakesoda> because you're an ITG player. And thus, a masochist
--
<@shakesoda> Kyzentun: I think you might need to put down the meshes for a bit
Shakesoda has said that he has a friend working on a French translation. I don't know what the progress on that is though.

If you ever need something translated into French, let me know! I could spend some time on it if you would like me to do that.

PS : I noticed that the de.ini file in Themes/_fallback/Languages is in fact in dutch, not in german. If we go by the list that was given in this thread, shouldn't the name be nl.ini?
Looks like the de.ini in _fallback was already (erroneously) in Dutch since the project's migration to GitHub: https://github.com/stepmania/stepmania/commits/master/Themes/_fallback/Languages/de.ini
I hope the work done on the German translation hasn't permanently gone lost somewhere along the way :s

Last edited: 26 May 2015 3:30pm

I also have some knowledge in Spanish and German if you ever need some help (I consider them my 3rd and 4th languages respectively though). French is my mother tongue so that's why I think I could get the job done if there is no French speaker in here.
Hello

Glad to see that this program is still alive.... so much time passed since my last played.... many years ^^

So, i'm french (bad english !! yo !!) and, if there's nobody to do the french traduction, i'll be happy to do this :)
Hello

Glad to see that this program is still alive.... so much time passed since my last played.... many years ^^

So, i'm french (bad english !! yo !!) and, if there's nobody to do the french traduction, i'll be happy to do this :)

Well I kinda just suggested that ;)
uhh, can I add a new language??