Forums » News » Registration enabled again, site update

Thanks to Fenrir we've got a new captcha and I've turned registration back on again. Hopefully it helps!

I've also started building a new backend for the site. There should be a lot of new features to go along with future game updates, improvement to basic stuff like the download page and some visual updates, but it won't be ready this year. All current accounts and posts will be carried over to the new system when it's ready.

update: registration is disabled again, the relief from spam was short lived and came back worse than ever. I apologize to anyone who can't register because of this, I intend to fix it when I overhaul the site in 2018

Last edited: 1 January 2018 1:33pm

Umm, sir, help! what's this?
the heck!
The Founder of Perkedel Corporation
spam confirmed for exactly as much of a nightmare as always
good
Thanks to Fenrir we've got a new captcha and I've turned registration back on again. Hopefully it helps!

I've also started building a new backend for the site. There should be a lot of new features to go along with future game updates, improvement to basic stuff like the download page and some visual updates, but it won't be ready this year. All current accounts and posts will be carried over to the new system when it's ready.

Hey I just made this account just to ask a single question and then I will probably delete the account. There is a game by the name of project bits on Steam Greenlight that looks remarkably similar to Stepmania and the dev has said that it is an attempt to bring Stepmania 5 to Steam. Is this all true? Because I read a comment that got deleted (as well as mine) that they are not the developer.

Hey I just made this account just to ask a single question and then I will probably delete the account. There is a game by the name of project bits on Steam Greenlight that looks remarkably similar to Stepmania and the dev has said that it is an attempt to bring Stepmania 5 to Steam. Is this all true? Because I read a comment that got deleted (as well as mine) that they are not the developer.

yeah, we have nothing to do with it, but stepmania is allowed to be used like this if all the licensing for content is squared away: https://github.com/stepmania/stepmania#licensing-terms

I'd prefer if it weren't called StepMania in the build name etc if it's not our distribution though, so people don't expect us to support it.

Last edited: 28 December 2016 7:01pm

yeah, we have nothing to do with it, but stepmania is allowed to be used like this if all the licensing for content is squared away: https://github.com/stepmania/stepmania#licensing-terms

I'd prefer if it weren't called StepMania in the build name etc if it's not our distribution though, so people don't expect us to support it.

Thanks for the reply I just wanted to make sure there wasn't someone trying to steal your work. Again thanks, and bye.
WTF Heavy Spambot of all Forums or Spam News on homepage and Off-topic!

Please Stop All Spambot and Need Locked News Forums.

Thanks.
There is no more spam.

My use StepMania 3.9+Redux / StepMania 5.0.9 (Update)

Todo:

1.Dual Play sytle such as Single / Double
2.Classic Scale in .sm file 1 - 15
3.New BANNER/BACKGROUND or Old BANNER/BACKGROUND with jacket
4.group.ini for StepMania 5 only (waiei/Cyberiastyle)
5.New Boss with Dedy gunawan made FL STUDIO
6.Old Boss from StepMania share due download is dead.
7.Song from classic Boss song in DDR.
8.Regular Song from StepMania Share / DDR Classic / And more