Forums » General Questions » (SM5 Beta 4 on OSX Mavericks) Accidentally Unmapped Enter

I can't seem to find the Keymaps.ini to set the keymaps to default. I've been looking in all the files.
Try
~/Library/Preferences/StepMania 5
and you should see it.
Try
~/Library/Preferences/StepMania 5
and you should see it.

That folder doesn't seem to exist.
Does this info from the Docs page help?
On Mac OS 10.7 (Lion) and newer, the Library directory in /Users/<username> is no longer readily accessible as it was in previous versions of Mac OS.
You can get there using the Go to Folder... command. It can be found in the Go menu at the top of your screen while on your Desktop.
< cybik> til Kyzentun fixes bugs for breakfast
--
< maxvg1> shakesoda: then why do i still play lol
<@shakesoda> because you're an ITG player. And thus, a masochist
--
<@shakesoda> Kyzentun: I think you might need to put down the meshes for a bit
On Mac OS 10.7 (Lion) and newer, the Library directory in /Users/<username> is no longer readily accessible as it was in previous versions of Mac OS.
You can get there using the Go to Folder... command. It can be found in the Go menu at the top of your screen while on your Desktop.

I know. But I still didn't find it.

And no, the Docs page doesn't really help. Looks like I'm fucked.