Forums » General Questions » Graphics Issues

My primary monitor is only 1680 x 1050, however I have three monitors and one of them is my television.

1) For my first issue, how can I get StepMania to run on monitor #3 instead of the primary? I loathe having to change my primary display each and every time I play this game.

2) For my second issue, how can I change the Display Resolution located under: Options/More Options/Graphics/Sound Options/Display Resolution ? My television is an HDTV display at 1920 x 1080 and StepMania will not give me any options above 1680 x 1050.

3) For my third issue, I tried just playing StepMania windowed and put in in Monitor #3, but when I run the well known Window Borderless Gaming, it drops StepMania back into my primary window, so there is no way I can figure out to run StemMania with this program.

Any help much appreciated!
Fullscreen on monitors other than the primary isn't supported. It can't give the resolution options either because it only gets the modes for one of them, but you can set the resolution manually in Preferences.ini (still won't put it on the correct monitor, though).

Proper fullscreen support for multiple monitors probably won't come until we replace a bunch of the native code (planned for the future - but it won't be any time soon), unless someone makes a patch for the current code.
No worries. I just changed my "primary" display to my hdtv and set it to windowed mode, then used Window Borderless Gaming and it worked like a charm. It overlapped a bit into my 2nd monitor so I had to adjust WBG's ini but, was not an issue.