Forums » General Questions » Help with high resolution

Greetings.
I have this weird problem my Monitors native resolution is 3840x2160. I used to play stepmania with this resolution without any problems, then one day my pc crashed. and something strange happened.
So when I try to change the resolution in the option menu to 3840x2160, the my monitor only shows 1/4 of the screen(meaning it only shows a corner). forcing me down to 1920x1080. Anyone know a fix to this? And I made sure the the aspect ratio was 16:9. Oh yeah and I play in Full screen

Last edited: 29 March 2018 4:45pm

Greetings.
I have this weird problem my Monitors native resolution is 3840x2160. I used to play stepmania with this resolution without any problems, then one day my pc crashed. and something strange happened.
So when I try to change the resolution in the option menu to 3840x2160, the my monitor only shows 1/4 of the screen(meaning it only shows a corner). forcing me down to 1920x1080. Anyone know a fix to this? And I made sure the the aspect ratio was 16:9. Oh yeah and I play in Full screen

try pressing alt+enter, it should make it windowed, then press alt+enter again to make it fullscreen

good luck traveler!