Forums » General Questions » Song Menu Ticking Sound Gone?

Up until a few days ago Stepmania was working fine, but suddenly the little tick sound that it makes menu when you scroll through songs and most things in the menus just was gone. So now it's really quiet and I'm just wondering if this is a setting I can change, or some sort of bug?

It's probably my fault as this came about after I mashed a bunch of random keys on my keyboard to demonstrate I had a new keyboard to friends over my microphone since it was mechanical, but I forgot to have the active window be something that would take all those key commands, so as a result a bunch of shit happened that I'm not entirely sure about. The only two things I noticed really happened were that my battery icon tray icon fucked up, but I got that fixed, and then this little problem in Stepmania. Kinda unrelated, but I figure I should give the context behind the problem.
If you hold F3 and press A, it will toggle muting all the various action sounds. If you hold F3 and press R or T, you can adjust the volume of the entire game.
< cybik> til Kyzentun fixes bugs for breakfast
--
< maxvg1> shakesoda: then why do i still play lol
<@shakesoda> because you're an ITG player. And thus, a masochist
--
<@shakesoda> Kyzentun: I think you might need to put down the meshes for a bit
Thank you so much!