Forums » General Questions » Can't press start button

ok so, long time ago i've download stepmania and when i went to options to edit some controls, i accidently set "Start Button" which is "Enter" button to directional keys. That means whenever i'm at the menu, and i wanted to press "Start" it will just scroll and scroll and scroll down the Menu (Game Start, Options etc) what do i have to do to reset the controls? i've tried many things such as redownload, uninstall but it won't fixed it. Please Help T.T

Last edited: 6 August 2014 6:50am

ok so, long time ago i've download stepmania and when i went to options to edit some controls, i accidently set "Start Button" which is "Enter" button to directional keys. That means whenever i'm at the menu, and i wanted to press "Start" it will just scroll and scroll and scroll down the Menu (Game Start, Options etc) what do i have to do to reset the controls? i've tried many things such as redownload, uninstall but it won't fixed it. Please Help T.T
Find your "Keymaps.ini" file and manually change it.
1) Try using the numpad controls to fix it.
2) Hunt down Keymaps.ini (on Windows, it's in %APPDATA%/StepMania 5/Save) and delete it/fix it.