Forums » General Questions » Add sound when hit

Hey guys, how do i have to rename an soundfile to the game read it in every hitted note?

Also, is there a page where i can check every sound file name ?

thank you
You can turn on the assist tick by hitting F7 during gameplay. Stepmania looks for "Sounds/GameplayAssist clap" in the theme for the sound to play.
If you press Shift+F7, it toggles the metronome, which plays every beat, even when there isn't a note. The sound file for that is "Sounds/GameplayAssist metronome beat" for the sound every beat, and "Sounds/GameplayAssist metronome measure" for the sound every measure.
< cybik> til Kyzentun fixes bugs for breakfast
--
< maxvg1> shakesoda: then why do i still play lol
<@shakesoda> because you're an ITG player. And thus, a masochist
--
<@shakesoda> Kyzentun: I think you might need to put down the meshes for a bit
You can turn on the assist tick by hitting F7 during gameplay. Stepmania looks for "Sounds/GameplayAssist clap" in the theme for the sound to play.
If you press Shift+F7, it toggles the metronome, which plays every beat, even when there isn't a note. The sound file for that is "Sounds/GameplayAssist metronome beat" for the sound every beat, and "Sounds/GameplayAssist metronome measure" for the sound every measure.

Thank you very much, is there a wiki page, or something like where i can see a reference for all this sound names?