Forums » General Questions » Is there a thing like this thing but for the other thing?

Hi. I remember that there used to be a program that would play Stepmania for you on the PC, you'd load your song's step file into it, play the song, and the program would pkay the game for you. Also, my laptop kept insisting that it was malware. It also had a rude name. Not sure what the age rating is around here, but it misspelled a rude word the same way that Alucard Abridged Twitter Account did.

1. Was that thing malware?
2. There's a game out there called Trotmania. It's like Beatmania, but it has an Eight-Finger option, instead of the normal and boring four-button option, because ponies have four hooves. Yes, the mlp fandom made this. Now, I'm not super-crazy into the show or anything, but it is a pretty good show. Anyway, this is a good game, and I'm wondering if there's a Cheat Program for that Trotmania game.
uh trotmania is literally just a StepMania skin. I know, because I made it.

additionally, are you thinking about autoplay mode? Why are you thinking about "cheating"?
No, cheating is for losers. I want to check if some ceetain songs can be done. I remember a game like this, but one song was so crazy, even the game's own autoplay couldn't get a perfect score.

And what about the eight-button mode? How do you explain that?
That's just doubles mode.
K.

But if it's just a skin, then what about the brony music? Can the games play each other's songs? (Also, how do I make my own levels out of songs?)
1. I don't know what that thing was but it seems a. functionally identical to AutoPlayCPU b. really boring and unfun. Just say the name if you have to.
2. TrotMania is a theme and song pack. It goes over a normal copy of StepMania 5 and uses normal SM5 stepfiles.

Last edited: 24 September 2015 2:31pm